Right on main highway, but didn't hear traffic. Like other reviews, very convenient to walk to tourist town center. But even in September, the crowds and traffic are ridiculous - like a Waikiki of Wyoming. Wish we could have seen elk herds at the refuge instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the famous Jackson Town Square - the Jackson Hole Lodge offers standard hotel rooms plus 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and multiple bathrooms. Within easy walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants and activities, you will enjoy authentic Western hospitality and the convenience of modern living. Enjoy our new, seasonal, outdoor infinity pool and our year round fire pit and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Jackson Hole Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Hole Lodge Wyoming