See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Marian and her husband made us feel like family. It was such a nice place we stayed 2 nights instead of the 1 we had planned. I would suggest this place to everyone! Homemade waffles for breakfast were a huge hit!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My son was traveling cross country with his girlfriend and friend and spent the night here. They loved it. Nice accommodations. Late night check in. Breakfast delicious. Clean rooms. Highly recommend this place if in the area. Nice they treat young people well too.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I rented the cottage and loved it! It was so comfy and homey. I have stayed in alot of hotels(some very expensive,some dives) and I have NEVER felt like the floors were clean enough to walk around with stocking/bare feet.(yes I am a germaphobe!)This place is so clean I had no problem taking off my shoes and being totally comfortable. The owners were absolutely wonderful, they were very helpful but not intrusive. The only downfall was that I couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly P
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I traveled to WY for a business trip and was told that Maid Marian's B&B is the best place to stay. I was not let down! I stayed in the cottage and it was absolutely lovely and the owners were so helpful and super sweet! I will definitely stay here anytime I have to travel back close to the town!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank jcoz1113
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I asked at the airport where I could find a good breakfast place and, yikes, I was told there is a MacDonalds and Tim Hortons down the road!

I put the same question to a very friendly fellow at the Sherwood Inn across from the Charlottetown Airport and and he said you should go to Maid Marian's! It's part of a Robin Hood theme that stems from the town of Sherwood that was amalgamated into Charlottetown.

Maid Marian's was indeed a busy local restaurant, full of locals. There was one seat left. Breakfast was traditional, inexpensive and just what I was looking for. Good atmosphere and very friendly staff - so typical of PEI.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
WyViv08, Owner at Maid Marian's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

I believe you have the wrong B&B-- we are located in Greybull, Wy---but thank you for the nice review!!!!