Historic Hotel Greybull(Greybull)(Great Value!)
USD 76
USD 70
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

Antler Motel(Greybull)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Comfort Inn(Worland)
USD 143
ComfortInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I traveled to WY for a business trip and was told that Maid Marian's B&B is the best place to stay. I was not let down! I stayed in the cottage and it was absolutely lovely and the owners were so helpful and super sweet! I will definitely stay here anytime I have to travel back close to the town!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank jcoz1113
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I asked at the airport where I could find a good breakfast place and, yikes, I was told there is a MacDonalds and Tim Hortons down the road!

I put the same question to a very friendly fellow at the Sherwood Inn across from the Charlottetown Airport and and he said you should go to Maid Marian's! It's part of a Robin Hood theme that stems from the town of Sherwood that was amalgamated into Charlottetown.

Maid Marian's was indeed a busy local restaurant, full of locals. There was one seat left. Breakfast was traditional, inexpensive and just what I was looking for. Good atmosphere and very friendly staff - so typical of PEI.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
WyViv08, Owner at Maid Marian's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

I believe you have the wrong B&B-- we are located in Greybull, Wy---but thank you for the nice review!!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

It was Sturgis week and Harleys were everywhere. We needed a place to stay and Greybull is not near a major city. After calling around we were directed to Maid Marions B&B. I love B&Bs and this on was no exception. The grounds were lovely and flower filled. The home's exterior is quaint with a lovely front porch for sitting on. Our room was a nice size with a/c. Bed and linens were great! We did have to share a large bathroom but it was never a problem. The towels were nice and fluffy and toiletries were provided.
Breakfast outside in the back courtyard was wonderful with fresh fruit, waffles and more.
The owners made us feel like family.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerri M
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at Maid Marian's B&B on a cross-country road trip. We were coming from Butte, Montana via Yelllowstone and next stop was Rapid City, Idahi via Mount Rushmore. This place couldn't have been lovelier. The owners were incredibly welcoming and warm and made us feel right at home. The rooms and beds were comfortable and peaceful. My daughter and I slept like babies. We have delicious blueberry pancakes for breakfast on the porch. It was truly a lovely stop on a long journey

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Natacha R
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Maid Marian's gave me all I needed for a pleasant business trip to Grey Bull, WY. Everything was clean, comfortable, and the atmosphere was friendly. It was close to town and having a full kitchen made life easy.

Room Tip: Cabin gives you all the amenities.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business