See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2014

We stayed in Nellie Cottage, which was cute and comfortable. Breakfast was delivered by Marian, and it was great! Be aware ought that it is right on the main city street, so it can be noisy at night as traffic goes through town.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bhbergmann
Reviewed 10 September 2014

What could we say about Maid Marian's B&B ? We stayed in the cottage nearby the house, for (only) one night. Yummy brownies, and even a bottle of wine were awaiting our arrival !

Little John warmly welcomed us and showed us the place : two bedrooms, very comfortable, a nice dining/kitchen area, and a shared bathroom. Plus a deck with a gas BBQ.

The stay was pleasant, Marian brought the breakfast on the morning. A recommended place !

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LR_travel2012
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family and I stayed at Maid Marian's for two nights. We rented all the rooms in the house as well as the cottage. It was a great experience! Everything we needed was there for us. The food and the hospitality couldn't have been more wonderful! If you are traveling with a small family the cottage would be ideal. Full kitchen and two nice bedrooms with a fold out couch in the living room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I spent six nights at Maid Marian's on a combination trip of business and motorcycling. I picked the B&B based on the previous TripAdvisor reviews. Those reviews are spot on! Marian and Bill are wonderful folks who keep a beautiful and clean property. The proprietors have just the right touch of being readily accessible but never invasive. It takes good hospitality skill to achieve that in a B&B!

I stayed in the Nathalie room, upstairs in the main house. Two beds and plenty of room. It has its own bathroom. If the in-room shower is too small for you (only 9 square feet) there is a full size tub shower only three steps away in the main, shared bathroom.

Two of my buddies stayed in the cottage, which has two bedrooms, 1 bath, a living room and kitchen. It's a great little house! We all found our beds to be very comfortable and everything is perfectly clean. It was hot in Greybull this September (with several 90 degree days). The rooms are individually air conditioned for a cool night's sleep even when it's hot outside.

Breakfast was served on the porch or patio and was excellent every day. Most of all, this is a comfortable, inviting experience all the way around, with hosts that can't be beat.

MOTORCYCLISTS should note that Greybull is a good home base for some epic rides. You can do 350-400 miles per day and end up back at Maid Marian's 2-3 nights in a row. So leave your bags here and ride light all day!

Room Tip: The cottage is the roomy place. Inside the house ask for the big bedroom if you want a desk and in-suite bath. The other two bedrooms in the house are cozy, but are boarding house size, with just a bed and night stand. I looked at every room in the house and they are all clean and have good beds.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chuck D
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Marian and Bill might just be the honest to goodness nicest folks ever! I recently spent a single night at Maid Marian's during an annual business trip through WY; instead of the faceless chain hotels or sketchy local motels I decided to give this unknown B&B a try and it was such a good choice! Bill and Marian are the perfect blend of friendly - unfailingly nice and welcoming without being cloying or phony - a true rarity. I spent time enjoying both the front porch and the back patio (even spending some time hanging out with their friends and family, which contrary to everything I've come to expect of myself, wasn't in the least little bit awkward!). I stayed upstairs in the Nathalie room which was spotlessly clean and quaintly charming and since I was the only guest, I got the shared bathroom all to myself! Breakfast in the morning was served on the porch, which is a delightful way to start the day, and despite the fact that I overslept (which never happens anywhere other than my own bed), was hot and delicious. I was so frazzled by my late start that I forgot my PJs, when I got home I found that Marian had gone to the trouble to find me on Facebook to ask for my address so she could mail them back to me! I can't think of anywhere else that I have stayed where that level of service is the norm.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business