All reviews hot tub waffles room was clean quick stop indoor pool parking area omelet great price good nights sleep other hotels would stay here again fridge and microwave desk clerk patrick motel cereal coupon
Reviewed 26 February 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMGR_WY, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Evanston WY, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

While the building is old and showing some signs of age, the friendly staff are welcoming and facilities are clean.

I was especially pleased by the hot tub that is actually hot when most hotel chains have cooled it down to lukewarm.

Stating there also gets you 10% discount at the little diner next door.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
GMGR_WY, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Evanston WY, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear Guest,

As a valued our guest, your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-789-0783.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay. They really take care of me. Very spacious and very very clean room. With all modern amenities. I was really surprised to find 50 inch flat screen TV. Very good hot breakfast buffet. Nice indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub after long driving. Staff are very cooperative and very friendly. Overall very good experience

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review about our Hotel to Trip Advisor. This is very important to us! Many travelers today, are using this Website when planning their vacations and business trips. We appreciate the great detail you went into about the things you liked in our Hotel room,. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

This hotel provides a great value. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff were helpful and courteous, and the price was quite reasonable. They also accommodated the parking needs for our U-Haul quite readily.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed at in my life. I paid $86.39 w/taxes for a 2 queen bed just for beds for the night as driving through. DONT EVER STOP HERE . I found out we could have got the same price at the very nice Hampton Inns 1 block away.

There was massive dust build up, blood on the door, squished bugs on the walls, dirty walls, mold in the ice machines, broken glass on the vending machines, broken doors, broken dressers, exposed wires....just goes on. My parents were in another room and my Dad wouldnt leave because he got in bed already as we drove 12 hours already and all had neck and head aches and been on the road for 4 days already.

See the pictures for yourself and see if you want to stay here.
I would like my money back for this stay. It was horrible conditions.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Sherri,

In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-789-0783.