Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews black beans the river stay there again fire pit s mores grand tetons small town liz smores motel yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

my wife and I chose this hotel based on the reviews. The reviews did not disappoint.

Great little place, very friendly, nice to sit by the river at night with a fire and just chat with others. In no way shape or form can you go wrong with this inn.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

What a great week we had in Dubois! We used our inn as a hub to visit the Tetons, Yellowstone & the surrounding areas. This is our second time to visit. They treat us like family - and our kids are already talking about visiting again. We had so much fun around the fire pit, and playing outdoor games while enjoying S’mores. Black Bear Inn has a fun place to enjoy your time. Excelente!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

The people at this place are wonderful. Felt at home the moment we pulled in. Rooms are as clean as my house.....everything you need is available. It’s a small roadside inn, but we love these. Liz, the owner is you best friend the minute you meet her. The town is darling, historic and friendly. If you travel the backroads like we do, this is a must stop kinda place!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2019

My husband and I did a road trip through Wyoming and Montana in August! Before our trip, I picked this inn randomly off of the computer website as we knew with our sketchy itinerary we would be in the Dubois area. We were so happy we stopped here! Owners and staff were so friendly...felt like we were visiting long lost relatives! The bed was the most comfortable we had on our entire trip...and c'mon!!! ....where else can you have linens fresh dried in the Wyoming air!!!! Shower...again....the best of our whole trip! The river behind the inn is great and what a place for campfires, s'mores and meeting new people! My husband was able to have fly fishing lessons and even went on an evening fishing adventure! LOVED this place and hope to go back again!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Martie W
LizFurman, Owner at Black Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

Thanks so much Martie!
We loved having you stay with us! Come back as soona s you can!
Guests like you are why we love this summer paradise!

Reviewed 4 September 2019

My husband and I stayed here for our first anniversary, and it was better than we could have hoped for. First of all, the three night stay at this Inn was donated to a summer camp for a silent auction, to help fund the camp and camper scholarships. My husband and I purchased this visit at the auction and decided to use it for our anniversary, which was Labor Day. The owner was planning on closing the Inn that weekend, because her son was getting married, but she decided to keep it open for us. She had some friends run the Inn for the weekend while the family was out of town celebrating, and they were the most lovely people ever. Everyone was so kind, friendly and accommodating. Their brand new water heater for our room broke, so they opened up another room just so we could have hot showers. They also left us an adorable "happy anniversary" message in chalk on the sidewalk outside our door and wine inside to celebrate.
All this to say, the people who run this place are generous, loving, and have the most caring hearts out there. You'll be well taken care of and just feel relaxed. The rooms are clean and comfy, the river is peaceful, there are s'mores every night, the town is quaint and there are fantastic places to adventure nearby. Good wifi and hundreds of movies to borrow if you'd like a night in. We definitely loved our visit and highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: September 2019
LizFurman, Owner at Black Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! So sad I didn't get to meet you. Come back again and I hopefully will be here to welcome you. Thanks for being so understanding about the water snafoo. Always happens when I leave for something! Oh and Happy Anniversary! Here is to 100 more!