Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews trails end deck overlooking the river clean rooms nice deck scott motel town ownership accommodations folks
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2020

After traveling throughout Wyoming, my friend and I found this little gem for our last nights stay. It was 3 hours out of our way and well worth every mile travelled. The room was beautiful, spotlessly clean, luxurious linens and attention to detail throughout. Pride in ownership is rare these days but at The Trails End is was evident throughout the property. Beautiful, well kept deck overlooking the river with ample tables and chairs. The owners were incredibly accommodating, friendly, and easy going. Great location - walking distance to several restaurants and bars. Already planning a return trip! DuBois, by the way, is a delightful little town off the beaten path!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here last night and will look forward to staying here again sometime! The rooms were clean and had a wonderful historic west feel to them. Outside there was a nice deck overlooking the river . The Inn keepers were super nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2020

I had made reservations for August 7th-9th on August 2nd at around 8pm. When I made the reservations I was charged through PayPal for the entirety of what would have been my stay, which I thought was odd because no other time have I ever paid in full before even checking into a lodging establishment. Not even 36 hours later, August 4th at 10:30am, I called to cancel the reservation. The man did not start by telling me his name so unfortunately I can’t say who he was, did not inform me of the cancellation policy only or what it entailed. My bad for not checking on the website while booking. He didn’t even ask about my stay- the dates, confirmation number, not even my name. He told me he knew who I was because his caller ID showed him. Today I noticed that I still had no email stating my cancellation was successful and I was not refunded at all. I called this afternoon at 3:30pm and talked to Tammy, I explained my situation and she said she would call back after looking into it. She called me at 3:57pm explaining that I would have had to cancel the reservation seven days prior to booking to be eligible for a refund. I asked why that would apply to my situation since I hadn’t even booked the reservation seven days prior to the stay. She told me she needed to look into things more and call me back. I get a phone call from Tammy at 4:17pm only to have her tell me that there was no record of me ever cancelling. I do not understand why that information wouldn’t be caught the first time she looked up my information or why there were different reasons each time I talked to Tammy for me not being refunded for the nights and days I did not stay at the Trails End. What a disappointment this experience was.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2020

Central to all aspects of the Dubois, this was the 2nd time we've stayed. Both times were great. Owners go out of their way to accommodate guests. Really friendly, helpful folks. We highly recommend this motel.

Room tip: Just tell the owners what you like.....
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Two of us were riding motorcycles through this beautiful part of the world. We found this motel comfortable and clean. The owners were polite and respectful and gave us recommendations for parking our bikes. Thanks Tammy and Scott!

Date of stay: June 2019