“good choice if you you need variety”
Review of Thai Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Thai
Ranked #32 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Reviewed 9 August 2017

went there for lunch and had a appetizer, the lettuce wraps was mouth watering. plenty of lettuce and meat for 2. of course can't walk away without having a thai iced tea.

There are newer reviews for Thai Thai

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Thai Food is my favorite food. I lived in Thailand for 6 years, so I have eaten my share. Thai Thai was a pleasant experience and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Very small cafe-on the main road - easy access, but keep on going if you want REAL Thai food.
Everything comes within minutes of ordering, so if you don't' want to feel rushed- stagger as server will almost throw the food at you.
Soup is in Small bowls-no Large size to share & don't ask or you will get answer with "attitude"
The worst Pad Tai ever = NO flavor and wrong noodles & small size again! Horrible.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Service was very good, food was average I would say compared to other Thai restaurants I've been to although price was low. Certainly if you feel like Thai food and you're in Cody, give it a go

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We've been traveling the world for the last 6 months. We are food lovers and asian food is what we prefer. We are in the US for a month on a road trip. We stopped in Cody for 2 nights to visit Yellowstone National Park and the town. We wanted to have comfort food last night and decided to go to Thai Thai. The restaurant is well located, its on the main drag where most of the restaurants and bars are located. The interior is okay, nothing to write home about. We were welcomed by the owner (I think) and a junior waitress. We were provided with the menus and within 2 minutes were asked if we had decided.... Anyway, after looking at the menu again we ordered pot stickers steamed. It was ready in less than 5 minutes. They were okay but no taste or very little. Thank got for the sauce. We order pad Thai and a curry with rice. It didn't take very long and the junior waitress took one of our order to the table beside us... Okay one thing at a time.. Pad Thai. We've been eating this for years at many places. This was overcooked and was done with the wrong noodle. There was very little taste my wife had to use spices that was on the table. For my curry I have to say that the brought was tasty but the rest of the ingredients were okay. It was seriously not the best curry I had. All in all it was not a great experience. The food was tasteless and the service was okay. We paid over 30$ for the meal which I don't think was worth it. I can't recommend this to people who are looking for comfort food.

Been to Thai Thai? Share your experiences!