“Drinks and eats”
Review of Brewgards Lounge

Brewgards Lounge
Ranked #53 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Great bar food! Lauren was nice and on top of the service sequence. Had some apps and the Hawaiian burger it was huge and was so good I forgot to post a pick of it.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Good quality basic menu plus a bar. One our first visit, the waitress ignored us and flirted with a fellow seated alone. We ended up finishing our drinks and leaving as she did not ever some and take our food order. We've been back 2 or 3 times and have enjoyed the experience. Service and food were both food. Enjoyable with friends.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Met with a group of friends (10 of us) at 4:00 on a Saturday. Nice quiet atmosphere, and non smoking. Waitress took our orders for drinks pretty quickly, but delivered them 15-20 minutes later. Took our food orders about 15 minutes after that, and it took half an hour to get our food. The burgers are huge and tasty. It's a good value for the money. Waitress never checked on us after delivering food, so we didn't get drink refills. Two people didn't get their food due to a mixup, so they got theirs when the rest of us were done, but the waitress comped them, so it was ok. At 6:00 the music got turned up so loud you couldn't talk, so we went to the bar and paid, as our waitress didn't seem interested in taking our money. I'd go again in the afternoon when you can talk, as the food was worth the lazy service.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Non-smoking, bright and clean. The service is good and the food is better. Get there early for lunch or the special will be gone. Great for a burger and a beer. Great local watering hole

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I would say this place has the best wings in town. You have basically 2 options hot or teriyaki. The best part is they don't toss the wings in sauce so you can add as little or as much as you want. My girlfriend and I often order wings to go and not having the sauced already is good for that. Prime rib Thursdays is also goo and reasonable for prime rib. Also had their rocky mountain oysters which are definitely more chewy than I've had other places. Also have had their fried mushrooms which are hit or miss, after the one time half of mine were still frozen I haven't ordered them again, but I have had great ones there as well. great chill bar atmosphere at lunch times with lots of tvs for the games, the place is always packed tho especially for after work drinks.