“So so. Not special”

Ranked #30 of 90 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza was good but not extra special. They forgot pineapple on it as we ordered & just put some on & heated it a bit. Pineapple didn't get warm.

I had eggplant parmesan. Was tasty but had sausage in the sauce. I didn't mind but it was unexpected. My wife had chicken parmesan. I seemed like just chicken strips in plain sauce not sausage.

Prices for pizza were ok but for the quality the pasta dishes aren't a value.

The seating area was nice and updated. A good place for pizza.

1  Thank Matt G

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We were hoping for some good burgers, but... The waitress approached us, saying "I'm not here to take your order; I just wanted to let u know we only have 2 burgers left, so you won't get your mind set on it." When our order was taken, we took the one that was left plus a shrimp entree, spaghetti with meatballs, and a chicken club sandwich. Everyone enjoyed their meals, except for the meatballs and shrimp dinner. It just wasn't very tasty and seemed to be frozen and not fresh. The meatballs were bland. Waitress was friendly and capable. Decor and furnishings lacked appeal.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and customer service. Servings are plentiful. Nice, clean decorated environment. Prompt and courteous employees. Ribeye omelet had lots of meat, it was hard to see the eggs. My wife said she will not have to eat the rest of the day and she was not going leave any of that delicious food

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I go here about 2 to 3 times a month. They have the best pizza in town! Try the sandwiches as well!!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Servings are big but they do half orders. Most everyone there was a local - with all the juicy gossip which comes with small towns. Made for a dinner and a show, ha!

They have great Italian food too! Don't order the Papa Bear though unless you are super hungry.

Been to Hungry Bear Restaurant? Share your experiences!