“Terrific coffee and chai”

Rocky Mountain Mudd Drive Thru Espresso
Ranked #4 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Cody
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Quick and efficient drive through coffee. Yum! We went back for more the next day. This place was staffed with one but she made it work!

There are newer reviews for Rocky Mountain Mudd Drive Thru Espresso

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Bit disappointed really, we stopped here hoping to find excellent coffee. Ordered a 12oz triple shot latte (this is the closest thing I can get to a flat white which are extremely hard to come by) no flavour. There was no foam at all, even though it was meant to be a latte! The girl didn't steam new milk, I'm assuming she used the leftover from a previous order hence the lack of foam and texture. My coffee tasted watery and sad. The espresso was rushed and I understand this is a drive through place but I didn't feel there was any love or care taken when making my coffee. If I hadn't already have driven away I would have asked her to make it again.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Stopped here very early one morning going up to Yellowstone. An excellent brew, I like my coffee strong, and the lady serving was excellent in getting it right for you. In fact the lady deserves a medal having to deal with orders both sides, she did a great job. Thanks for giving us a great drink, and making our journey up to Yellowstone so much nicer.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We were very pleasantly surprised at these little coffee shops that were scattered across town. The iced mocha latte was very good!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This place is an unexpected gem. Great quality coffee, not acidic. Blond-haired barista girl handled our special request well.