“great value”

Got a photo?
Add it.
City Brew Coffee Kiosk Cody
Reviewed 24 June 2015

girl working was great and coffee was too .. was surprised that this little place was open when I was looking for coffee so early in the morning

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I dragged my groggy self based on TA and yelpers and it was good coffee. I got some eggs to go as well (which was okay not great) and a ham/cheese sandwich for my son which he enjoyed. The wait is interminable though. Like in a Portland restaurant where they go to collect the eggs from the coop when you place an order. Everyone around me seemed to be eating a stuffed hashbrown dish that I wish I had ordered. Very unhealthy probably :)