“Unique Experience and Excellent Home Cooked Meals”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Willow Fence Tea Room
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Cody
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Be prepared to take about 2 hours for lunch - this is NOT fast food! Loretta cooks up delightful and home-cooked lunches. She starts you out with a little square of sweet bread to get your taste buds going. Her wonderful lunch includes a combination of a soup and salad or soup and entre or salad and entre plus a piece of mouth-watering homemade bread. There are more combinations if you choose. You will have several choices but different options every day. It's a tea room and she brews some mighty delicious teas! The tea comes in unique tea pots with unique and not necessarily matching tea cups and saucers - vintage! Her desserts will melt in your mouth - scones, Tres Leche Coconut pie, Rhubarb pie, bread puddings, cakes... Each dining area is set apart from the next and no area is alike. It's a delightful experience with unique decor but will NEVER disappoint! Come with your friends (no children), turn off your cell phones, and absolutely enjoy this wonderful atmosphere and quisine.

There are newer reviews for Willow Fence Tea Room

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Our girlfriends get together us usually here - whether 2 or 10 of us can get together, it's always a special, unique time to meet at the tea room - the food is always interesting, nutritious and just plain spectacular! I love their egg salad the best! :D

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We eat here every lunch special occasion. Limited special menu usually a soup, salad and special available with the best desserts you will ever have. Everything is homemade but the breads, soups, and desserts are to die for. I would love to just order a bowl of the cream that comes with the pie one day but I can never pass up the pie. Strawberry rhubarb is a favorite but it's hard to beat the coconut cake. This is a hidden treasure in Cody.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Someone said that this place was not full at lunch time. Well, the reason for that is that the locals know to stay AWAY from the Tea Room if you have only 1 hour for lunch! The "experience" took us (a group of 5) nearly 2 HOURS for LUNCH! Needless to say we were LATE returning to our conference!

Don't get me wrong. The tea selection was excellent (and I am a tea LOVER!). The food was delicious. But this is a meal that you need to plan to take the TIME to wait, to savor, and complete. The only thing that rushes in the Tea Room might be a stray breeze from outdoors!

Certainly, it's a place you either love or hate. I love the tea, hate time long time! But if you want to enjoy a quiet meal, a hot cup of fine tea, and a chatty time, the Tea Room is for you! If you want a quick, cheap lunch, go to McD's!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My granddaughter and I went to the Willow Fence Tea Room on August 12, 2015 and it was wonderful. My granddaughter had iced chai tea and I had hot Raspberry Mint...both were great. Bella had a tuna sandwich and a salad and I had Green Bisque Soup, plus we had to share a wonderful Scone. The owner is delightful and the whole experience was absolutely great!

Been to Willow Fence Tea Room? Share your experiences!