“It ain't Mexican but it beats Taco Bell!”
Review of Taco John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #39 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This "Mexican" fast food chain was started right here in Wyoming.....it's fast food....but good fast food....decent menu variety, a selection of decent salsa.....and priced right.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Move over Taco Bell. This place puts you to shame. Never having been to a TJ's, I expected your typical fast food. It was surprising to find that the food was actually better than some I have had in a "real" Mexican restaurant. Your typical choices of taco, burritos, etc. but with more choices and varieties. They even have a salsa bar of sorts, however small. I had soft shell chicken taco and my husband had a burrito. Both were filled with ingredients. They don't skimp on the amount in each item. I wish we had these in NC. Great alternative to Taco Bell.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I love Taco Johns food...I love the big burrito...I love the potato oles.....I love everything there;;;; stop in and enjoy breakfast too...

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Service and cleanliness of the place was almost totally lacking....we left our meal almost untouched.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This fast food place is similar to Taco Bell without the flavor. We ordered tacos but found just flavorless meat, a little cheese and a sparse amount of lettuce. The hot sauce tastes mote like ketchup. The customer service is good and there is a small lake next to restaurant. Look around town before eating here. We ended up here after a long drive in from Gillette with hungry kids.

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!