“Wonderful Western Ambiance with Great Food!”

Restaurant Bliss at Monster Lake Ranch
Ranked #37 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: USD 16 - USD 30
Description: Restaurant Bliss is a hidden gem at Monster Lake Ranch in Cody, Wyoming. Enjoy a delicious meal prepared by Chef DeWitt Ginn, and have a cocktail from the beautiful Saloon upstairs all looking out over the amazing scenery of Monster Lake Ranch, nestled in the middle of Buffalo Bill's Cody Country.
Reviewed 15 July 2017

After hearing from a friend how wonderful the food and location was so awesome, I had to see for myself. My husband and I so much enjoyed our own "stable" for dinner. It was quiet and private. We had the chicken which was to die for. Large portion and delicious. I would have expected this dish at Brennan's in New Orleans. It was wonderful! We also ordered the shrimp and pasta dish. The Shrimp was cooked to perfection! Homemade salad dressings too. We ordered Bread Pudding for dessert and the caramel sauce was the best I have ever tasted. This was a hidden gem and Cody and I look forward to more dinners there.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Bliss at Monster Lake Ranch

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Several couples met at the Bliss for supper to great reviews! The new "imported" Louisiana chef outdid himself with the Shrimp & Grits!!! Stellar!!! creamy grits and succulent shrimp in a rich andouille broth were perfection! Everyone had something different and all remarked on their delicious meals!!!

My husband remarked on the tenderness and great taste of his steak and the bread pudding was one of the best! Our server was very personable and helpful!

The atmosphere was special in that the tables are in converted horse stalls and decorated with photos of a working ranch activities and rodeo events. Very unique!!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The best food ever! I will be back!
Steak/chicken/pork/fish/pasta/& yes I had Shrimp & Grits. Full liquor bar, great wines & fun people.

Been to Restaurant Bliss at Monster Lake Ranch? Share your experiences!