“Remote Dining”
Review of The Lodgepole Room

The Lodgepole Room
Ranked #50 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Due to the fact that the restaurant had just opened a few days prior, the food was not the best. My son's burger was raw and my green beans undercooked. Breakfast our last day was better. All staff was fairly new for the season and they were getting the bugs out, so to speak.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We had two dinners and breakfasts there. It has not large but a good selection of dishes. Tasty food and an excellent atmosphere. Both days we heard a nice country music from the kitchen area, combined with an overall lodge style, it gave a full cowboy country feeling.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Good food and friendly service. Enjoyed the atmosphere and viewing wildlife out the windows. There is also gift shop that is attached.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We live locally and always stop for breakfast on our way to Yellowstone National Park. Breakfasts are wonderful and the ambiance of the dining room is fantastic.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Stopped for breakfast just before entering Yellowstone. The setting is really beautiful, and they have a cute little gift shop.

Started off with two cups of coffee, which the server assured us was "fresh ground and excellent". Horrible, horrible, horrible coffee, and I'm no coffee snob. My wife ordered an omlette, which she said was about average, nothing great. I ordered blueberry pancakes, which were huge and very good.

So this place is inconsistent at best, but certainly not horrible (except for the coffee!)

I can't really recommend it, but I wouldn't tell anyone to stay away either. I think it's hit or miss.

Been to The Lodgepole Room? Share your experiences!