“Good diner, good food, friendly staff”
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Small restaurant with a great atmosphere. The delicious homestyle meals include Breakfast and Lunch!!!
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Party of two or eight we had a very good breakfast a Our Place. We took or family (party of eight) in for breakfast and had a very good, comforting breakfast. Everything cooked just as ordered and hot to the table. My wife and I went back a couple of times for breakfast and enjoyed every time. You can't go wrong stopping here for breakfast.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We noticed the number of locals eating breakfast at Our Place across the street from Cowboy Village and I can see why. The breakfast was excellent, filling and complete. Service was good and the bacon, eggs and hash browns were very satisfying. You have just got to love local Diners! Remember to take cash, they do not accept any type of credit or debit card.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The parking lot was full of local pickup trucks, and the decor was hundreds of police badges from around the country. I knew we’d found the best breakfast in Cody when our server brought blueberry syrup as well as maple. The scrambled eggs are truly scrambled, the service is prompt and friendly, and the sausage was way above average. Cash only.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

A very small breakfast restaurant with a wait for a table but, well worth that wait! Huge portions and the blueberry pancakes were the best I have ever eaten. Home fries were out of this world, bacon excellent and the eggs perfectly cooked to order! We ate there both mornings of our stay in Cody. Makes me hungry even thinking about their breakfast!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I have never in my life had scrambled eggs as good as the ones I enjoyed at Our Place!
The sausage patty was outstanding.
The rest of my family enjoyed the bacon and said that it was also amazing.
The pancakes, both regular and blueberry were a bit sweet for my taste, but my teens enjoyed them immensely. My French Toast was heavenly.
My husband, who is gluten free, was able to enjoy an omelet, hash browns , and a side of bacon without getting sick! (This is a huge feat when eating out at restaurants!)
He said the omelet was edible, but that the cheese tasted a bit like Velveeta, which he doesn’t care for. And the $.25 coffee pretty much tasted like $.25 coffee.

So grab some coffee at the local coffee joint on your way in and order anything but the omelet, and you’ll be glad you came! (Just make sure to bring cash as they don’t take credit cards.)
Breakfast for our family of four was $50 and worth it!

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Our Place? Share your experiences!