“Oh My Gosh”

Our Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Small restaurant with a great atmosphere. The delicious homestyle meals include Breakfast and Lunch!!!
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

A very small breakfast restaurant with a wait for a table but, well worth that wait! Huge portions and the blueberry pancakes were the best I have ever eaten. Home fries were out of this world, bacon excellent and the eggs perfectly cooked to order! We ate there both mornings of our stay in Cody. Makes me hungry even thinking about their breakfast!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I have never in my life had scrambled eggs as good as the ones I enjoyed at Our Place!
The sausage patty was outstanding.
The rest of my family enjoyed the bacon and said that it was also amazing.
The pancakes, both regular and blueberry were a bit sweet for my taste, but my teens enjoyed them immensely. My French Toast was heavenly.
My husband, who is gluten free, was able to enjoy an omelet, hash browns , and a side of bacon without getting sick! (This is a huge feat when eating out at restaurants!)
He said the omelet was edible, but that the cheese tasted a bit like Velveeta, which he doesn’t care for. And the $.25 coffee pretty much tasted like $.25 coffee.

So grab some coffee at the local coffee joint on your way in and order anything but the omelet, and you’ll be glad you came! (Just make sure to bring cash as they don’t take credit cards.)
Breakfast for our family of four was $50 and worth it!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

this is a locals cafe west end of cody. breakfast was great and price very reasonable and would you believe 25 cent nevering cup of coffee. it only open from 5am to 2pm and come early as it is small

Reviewed 17 October 2017

In my opinion, the best breakfast place in Cody! The staff is always friendly, the food is great and the service even better! Keep it up!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is right across the street from Cody's Cowboy Village, and everything we had, every day was amazing.

Been to Our Place? Share your experiences!