“The owners are fantastic!”
Review of China Town

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Town
Ranked #51 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Reviewed 11 July 2017

we love going to china town. They are like family when you go in! The food is always hot and the service is prompt and attentive.

There are newer reviews for China Town

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Buffet Style and was Good! When we arrived the Food was almost gone and then they started restocking the Buffet which was good! The Temperature of the Food was better with the Restocking then when we first arrived, so we kinda waited until the new was brought out.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

You know how you can smell the fish from the front of the restaurant? Not here! They do a good job of prepping smaller amounts and keeping the line fresh.....hard to do with a buffet.....great value.....not into the buffet?...they have well prepared off the menu selections as well.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

as soon as you are seated you may help yourself to the Buffett. I always find something I like. The wantons and sauce are my favorites. I would like a few more flavor able dishes. I like the ginger slices available, not much for the sweets. Nice to have the soft serve ice cream.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

When we visit...we order off the menu....but there is a buffet....I have never tried it..but it looks like quite a good variety....

Been to China Town? Share your experiences!