“Food great, service not so much”
Review of Rib & Chop House

Rib & Chop House
Ranked #4 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My son and I arrived about 8:30pm for dinner after traveling all day. We were seated right away and were soon given menus. After ordering our waiter returned to our table more than once to ask again what we ordered. So finally he brings an order for me of chicken fried chicken-Ugh! I ordered Chicken Marsala. I was getting impatient and was about to pay for my glass of wine and leave. But my correct order finally arrived. Glad I waited because it was excellent, although I wasn't happy about waiting so long. Glad I checked my bill because the chicken fried chicken was included.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Tasty steaks and a great wine list keeps this restaurant very busy. The menu has many other items. However, this is Wyoming, so I always have the filet. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. The Praline desert is to die for!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favorites to eat with friends. Decent selection with the beer and the food is pretty delicious no matter what you get. Their jalapeno cheese soup is to die for! Wings ain't bad either! Had a few mess ups with my orders but they made it right!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Meal was fine, and Cheyenne doesn't have a ton to offer in the "fine dining" category. Overall, I was happy with the steak and the price tag was decent.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

First off the food was great, staff was very friendly. Now if you have time, call and make a reservation. We were there at 6:30 on a Thursday evening and a wait time of 35 minutes, but it was worth it.

Date of visit: September 2017