All reviews numbered room separate sitting area nice hotel yogurt two queen beds room was clean light sleeper business center breakfast area free breakfast great place to stay front desk clerk parking lot stayed one night road trip interstate noise
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Hotel very niece and clean. Check in was efficient and friendly. Room had two queens and sofa bed. There was only one TV as not much seperation from sofa bed. Breakfast has a variety of choices and it is kept clean. Room does have coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave. Would stay at this location again if in area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dave W
Judy F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your nice review, I will pass this onto our staff. Please do come see us again.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Stayed just one night on the way from Denver to Casper. The front desk person was very welcoming and helpful. The room was nicer than expected. I think that the large screen HD TV was still pretty new; actually, everything had a newer look.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Springhill S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Springhill Suites Cheyenne. I apologize for the delayed response, but I am so glad you found our hotel to be accommodating to you! It is very common for guests to take time to fill out a survey only when they wish to report an unpleasant stay, so we truly appreciate that you took a moment to respond.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

With Marriott you expect a well kept, modern facility with spacious rooms. This property meets that standard. The room was comfortable, the living area of the suite partially separated from the bed with a full size wall, but not a separate room.

The management cannot control that Marriott chose to build next to the off ramp of Interstate 80, in an industrial part of town. Major and nicer restaurants are miles away, as is the city center. As mentioned in other reviews, if you are at all sensitive to freeway noise, get an even numbered room. Happily you can set the fan on the HVAC to constant for white noise if desired.

At check in Jennifer went above and beyond to rearrange other guests who had not checked in yet to get me the floor and side of the building I desired. She was fantastic. Check out was more abrupt, but all I needed was a receipt with no special need or request.

Breakfast is good. We were attending a conference which provided breakfast, but, knowing conference food, ate at the Marriott before going to the breakfast meeting. It is just short of a sit down restaurant, and more variety and choices than you would find at a restaurant. A variety of fresh fruits, scrambled or hard boiled eggs with turkey or pork sausage, a variety of breads, muffins and scones, etc.

Room tip: Top floor, even numbered room to avoid freeway noise
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Judy F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is JUDY FOX and I am the
General Manager at the SpringHill Suites Cheyenne. It has come to my attention that the location
of the hotel did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.
We have attempted to minimize the noise issue by installing sound proof windows on the entire
north side of the hotel and it has made a tremendous difference from before they were installed.
Most of our regulars who are extra noise sensitive know to call the hotel directly and request an
upper floor on the south side.
As far as the configuration of the rooms, we were built as a SpringHill Suites so our configuration
is a Brand Standard. Thank you for your comments as Marriott does take all guest comments into
consideration when up grading or re-designing the hotels.
I do appreciate the kind words for Jeannette and was happy she was able to accommodate your wishes.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was one of the best ones we stayed in during our week long vacation. It was very clean, big and well laid out. Enjoyed the place immensely! The room we had had a sitting area separate from the sleeping and rest room area and was well furnished. It truly would be a great place for business or pleasure!!!

Date of stay: March 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Very consistent, outstanding service. I have been staying at the Springhill Suites in Cheyenne for about 5 years, and they always do their best to make my stay outstanding. I would highly recommend staying with them (unless you have pets which are not allowed)

Date of stay: March 2018