USD 129
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 72
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 154
Days Inn by Wyndham Cheyenne(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 142
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 109
USD 94
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 108/night.

My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 134
USD 123
USD 280
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn(Cheyenne)
USD 177
USD 220
All reviewsfront desktwo bedroom suitethe shuttle driverkitchen areapots and pansenglish muffinsplace to stayfree shuttlelong staymini kitchenpet feefull size fridgeoutdoor patiohotel breakfasttrain trackshighly recommend this hotela great stay
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Lakeshia, the afternoon desk person on March 29, sorted out a glitch in which booking.com failed to complete a reservation.

Hotel was just as expected which was what I was looking for.

Nice job. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Narcelle S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear HavenPell,

Thank you for your recent review of TownePlace Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area.

We are pleased Lakeisha was able to resolve those issues for you, and that our hotel met your expectations. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Thank you again for the great review.

Sincrely,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I booked a one bedroom suite as I was traveling with pets and a friend and we each needed our separate space. The hotel is brand new and the welcome was warm.

The room was great. The kitchen had a full size fridge and a small cooker (with 4 burners and an oven) and a small microwave. There was a coffee maker, but no filters as they had put their own 'pod' type coffee in there for you to use. Everything else you needed was in the kitchen.

The desk area is big enough to work. The sofa is comfy and turns into a sofa bed.

The bathroom is very large and functional.

We left too early to sample the breakfast.

Room Tip: A room at the back will not spare you the train noise, but might help.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Narcelle S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear ViksterCa,

We are so pleased to hear our hotel could meet your expectations. Our goal is to meet the needs of each individual guest. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Thank you again for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Renee is amazing! My fiancé and I stayed for 7 days and they were very accommodating and nice. Breakfast lady was very sweet! And the tall lady is extremely sweet also!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ great stay!!! We requested our room be shampooed and the general manager did it that day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremiah K
Narcelle S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Jeremiah K,

We are so please to hear you and your fiancé enjoyed your stay. We will be sharing your feedback with Renee, and the rest of our staff, they will be delighted to hear all your feedback. It was our pleasure having you stay with us. We hope we can serve you again in the future.

Thank you again for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I have absolutely no complaints about the hotel itself. The staff was very friendly upon check-in. The manager was also very personable. Our suite was wonderful and more than enough room. The room was clean, the bed was cozy, everything was in working order and we had hot showers. Those are all important to me. The breakfast was awesome!!! Quite the selection—yogurt, bagels, oatmeal, muffins, fruit, fried eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, juice,coffee, etc.
My only complaint with my stay and I can’t fault the hotel for it is it is located right across the street from railroad tracks that are constantly busy. We heard trains all night long.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Narcelle S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear A5682YYlisaf,

We are delighted to hear our hotel could meet your expectations. Glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast bar. We listen to the feedback from our guest and added a bit more variety. We will be sharing your feedback with the our staff.

Thank you again for the wonderful review. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work, sometimes the hotels are ok and sometimes they are so much more than just ok. I’ve stayed at several TownePlace Suites and find the staff at each to be very friendly.
The hotel in Cheyenne was so much more. At check in Renee was very friendly and when you chatted it felt like she really listened. She told me about the free shuttle which I thought was nice. Though I had a car I figured I’d just drive myself when it came time for dinner.
After unpacking I headed back to the desk to ask for a dinner choice. Renee gave me several selections and encouraged me to leave the driving to them! It was a great idea.
Lothar was the driver. On the way to the restaurant he told me a bit about Cheyenne and other restaurants in the area. He was very pleasant and fun to chat with. At the stop off he said to the call the hotel about 15 minutes before I was done and he’d be right there.

Dinner was great and Lothar was there after to pick me up.

I would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Narcelle S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Ann H,

We are pleased to hear our hotel could meet your expectations. We are delighted to hear we were able to make your stay a memorable one. Renee and Lo truly go above and beyond. We will be sharing this review with them, as well as the rest of our Marriott family.

Thank you again for the great review, we hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.