“Great Restaurant Week Dinner!”
Review of Poor Richard's

Poor Richard's
Ranked #9 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family run and operated restaurant for 40 years
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I totally forgot that it was restaurant week in Cheyenne! I stopped in for dinner and they had an awesome special: Petit Filet Mignon {6 ounces} done in a French Onion style sauce with fingerling potatoes and brocollini. The filet was even more tender and more flavorful then I last remember. It came with soup {steak and potato} and salad bar {HOT bacon dressing, yes}. They threw in a soft drink and a small desert {mini double chocolate brownie with chocolate ice cream}. A bargain for sure at only $25! I'll be sure to remember next year when Restaurant Week comes around again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 5 February 2018

MY better half and myself wanted something different and to try salad bar trip or two. Great service but i was a little disappointed in small salad bar but everything was fresh. This is a well run upscale place to take ur wife girl friend

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018

It's been another long break since I've been here BUT I'm happy to report that everything is still great with this place. I had a later evening dinner BUT I had a great private dining experience. It was busy so i was seated in the bar area where it was quiet and I was quite comfortable as well. They had enough servers in the back and I was well taken care of.

Beef is one of the strengths of the restaurant and the special had a petite filet mignon with French Onions and Gorgonzola cheese. It was very tasty. It came with roasted potatoes and brocollini as well as the always fresh salad bar. Minestrone was the soup and the hot bacon dressing was available. $23 was reasonable for the dinner. A good glass of Copolla Cabernet paired well with the meal. Some decadent chocolate cake for desert was awesome. This may become my gourmet dinner place all over again if they keep it up.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My lunch experience included good food and great service. From the outside it looks like it could use and update but inside is cozy and clean.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I usually go to Poor Richard's when I am meeting up with friends. It's a quite atmosphere where you can enjoy each others company. The prime rib sandwich is the best! They have daily specials as well as a salad bar. They have been consistant with service and food through the years.

Date of visit: November 2017