All reviews full size refrigerator breakfast in bed nice kitchenette ice maker extended stay kitchen sink burner cooktop stove top hotel chain recommend this hotel to anyone only stayed one night very nice place to stay train tracks spacious room front desk staff road trip first floor
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had never heard of "My Place Hotel" but it had good reviews and I was only staying for one night so I took a chance...and it was well worth it. I arrived super early (1:30pm) as I was trying to avoid bad weather, and they let me check in, for which I was very grateful. It's close to the highway and about 2 (easy) miles from downtown Cheyenne. The room and the building felt brand new, even though it's about 4 years old. Everything was super clean, and the staff were incredibly friendly. As others pointed out, there are trains that run continuously day and night. But I used my "white noise" phone app at night and I slept fine, and never heard a thing. The bed was super comfy so that helped, too. The hotel was very quiet. I had a bunch of work to do and the wifi worked seamlessly.

The only thing I found odd is that there was a small kitchen in the room, with a stovetop and microwave and fridge...but there were no plates or utensils or anything on which to cook. It didn't matter to me since I wasn't planning to cook, but I was surprised that nothing was provided. Again, no big deal but it's good to know beforehand if you're planning to make a meal in the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Don M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay at our My Place Hotel. We appreciate your feedback as this assists us in continually improving the facilities we have to offer to our guests. A New Concept in Economy Extended Stay Hotels, at My Place Hotels, we skip the unnecessary extras in favor of the essentials: great rooms at reasonable prices. Each of our newly built properties are designed to meet the demands of today's traveler through easy check-in, friendly staff, and modern rooms with all the comforts of home. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My wife, son, and I were looking for a reasonable place to stay after driving I80 as it closed behind us. I was tired and sick of driving in the weather. We checked Trip Advisor and saw the ratings, checked in to friendly faces and had a nice room, comfortable beds, and a good sleep. I have never stayed in a My Place before, but based on my experience in Cheyenne, I would not hesitate to do so in the future. The price was right as well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
John H, Director of Operations at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We strive to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stays at the My Place Hotel – Cheyenne, WY, and are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our pillow top beds with My Place Plush bedding really are great, and make us a popular choice for many travelers. With a variety of pillows and the microfiber blanket, it is easy to make yourself at home!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Parking was easy, the room was a good value, was clean, and pretty spacious. The breakfast was solid. Staff were friendly at check in and check out. The hotel was easy to find and is about 10 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
General M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for the great feedback and kind words about My Place – Cheyenne, WY! It is our goal to constantly strive to be better for our guests and create a warm, welcome and clean stay and comments like these are always so appreciated. Thank you for making My Place your place and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Very good prices and mostly great staff other than one woman who is continuously accusing us of smoking in our room we only smoke cigarettes and only outside. My little brother has very severe asthma and cannot be around smoke. The smell was very strong in the hallway and lobby and we were blamed for it. I even invited the woman in to our room to smell and look and let her know that we had just barely gotten back to our room and all she did was cut me off mid sentence and threaten to call the police, then when I tried to speak again she threw her hand up and walked away. She made the conversation into a confrontation and she was very rude, I honestly couldn't understand how she can work in customer service at all. Overall a good hotel to stay at but when just one staff member can ruin your entire stay it's not really worth it. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone unless you can afford to pay $1000+ in smoking fees that you don't even deserve.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
General M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We do take smoking in our 100% smoke free facility very seriously. We will check into this matter to ensure that it was handled properly. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel was a real surprise and provided great value for money. We stayed 2 nights and booked the My Place because it came with a kitchenette. What we didn’t realise at the time was that there was no crockery, cutlery, utensils etc. (note to self - should have read the reviews). I have no problems with the business model, just think that should be made clearer on the website.

Having said that our stay was great, staff were friendly and efficient, the bed was comfortable and the facilities were really good.

After leaving we discovered we had left a couple of items in the room. We rang from LA and explained to reception who took our details and said they would call back. Two days later we got a call; yes they had the items and would post to us and no, didn’t want any payment for the postage. That’s customer service!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you so much for your comments as well as making the My Place Hotel – Cheyenne,WY, your hotel of choice! We have a staff that certainly prides itself on making sure each of our guests receive nothing short of excellent service! It is great to see that your stay reflected that.

Look for us on your travels, we now have 34 properties in 17 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com.