“Best breakfast ever!”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Luxury Diner is the friendliest place in town with the most memorable food!We're one of the most unchanged restaurants in all of America, serving only handmade food. We've also been featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Really quaint little diner. Service excellent and the food was exceptional. I had a cheese and mushroom omelette with luxury potatoes. Barely finished my meal and didn't need to eat for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Used ti be a great place to go but has been steadily going down hill. This latest trip was for breakfast. Nothing had improved, eggs were tasteless and luke warm. One can do a lot better in town.

1  Thank johnnunley
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went here based on trip advisor reviews and ranking. All of our meals came out burnt, even pancakes, which is hard to do. We all left as hungry as when we went in.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I haven't been back in awhile BUT I was downtown on business and I decided to stop in. I have NO idea why it was empty BUT it meant that I got more attention and my food came even faster. The special was Fried Cod which came with French Fries, Cole slaw {made to order} with tartar sauce {ALSO} made to order. I had a cup of the red chili with beans soup to start. I got four pretty big pieces of fish SO I had PLENTY to eat. I even had desert included SO I got a slice of HOT apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I was set through dinner time.

1  Thank Charles K
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome food at a modest price all housed in a historic trolley car. I had one of there cinnamon rolls before heading to Yellowstone and it gave me the energy to fight off a grizzly that tried to maul me, kid you not. It saved my life Thank you Luxury D!