All reviews the oak tree inn long drive overnight stay walking distance remodeling microwave
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Did not like having to go to the diner next door to check in and out. No free breakfast like stated in ad. After our first night stay, maid called our cell and was very snotty saying why did we not check out, we reserved the room for two nights. Room was not touched/cleaned after the first night.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bill B, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Good Day Mr. Bean~

Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about checking in and out of the diner.

I apologize for the lack of service for your room while you stayed here. No excuses, we dropped the ball.

If you can spare the time, I would like to find out where you saw a free breakfast? I wish I had known while you were here as I would have assisted with this and made things right. When we did speak on the day you checked out, I wish you would have told me about the breakfast issue. I know I discounted your room charges for the inconvenience and your room not being cleaned.

I hope to hear from you. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Nice rooms, quiet and dark. Close to restaurants and great price. Can't beat the price for what you get and close to most of the things you will want or need to do in town. Restaurant right on property and open 24 hours a day so you can get something to eat at any time you want.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bill B, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Good Day~

Thank you so very much for your feedback for the Travelodge Cheyenne. We continue to make every effort to make our guests stay enjoyable.

Thank you so very much. Safe travels.

Bill B

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Rooms are very good, Staff was nice and facilities were well kept , even with road construction in front of the building. They were very busy cleaning a lot of departure rooms. Staff was very helpful with door issue, quickly resolved.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Arriving late after a delayed flight, so late it was after midnight we ended up having to pay again because our room had been given to somebody else. We had to wait in the diner next door whilst a new room was readied. I was told we could get a refund on the card. Several weeks after returning the refund was not showing on my card so I rang the hotel. It took a bit of explaining before they agreed to refund my card. When I looked at my next statement it had another £60 taken off (approx $80) but then added again. Don’t know why that happened but I’m still £60 down. The hotel was called the Oak Tree Inn back in August. I was in Wyoming for the eclipse.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank longfella
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We arrived after a long drive and just needed to relax. Check in is at the diner and the card machine failed. Not a problem really because the lady was very nice. I've seen other reviewers saying they got a free breakfast but we certainly didn't. We paid for it, however it was very nice. The motel itself is being refurbished but that wasn't a problem. I imagine it will be even nicer when finished. Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family