All reviews home depot room was clean the breakfast area would stay here again complimentary breakfast enjoyed our stay other hotels breakfast was excellent great place to stay outback steakhouse pool and hot tub oatmeal very nice hotel front desk staff fitness center frontier days mae
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We just completed a one week stay here, and found the staff friendly and certainly enjoyed the hot breakfast every morning. The location is very convenient for going anywhere around Cheyenne. If you are familiar with Hampton Inns, this will certainly meet your expectations. I would say that the rooms have passed the midpoint of their lifecycle, but are comfortable and very clean. I would have rated it a 4, had it not been for one issue. BEWARE if you are using Hilton Honors points! I had reserved the full week using points. Something came up and I wanted to leave two nights earlier. The hotel offered to refund me about one-third the points I had used to reserve those two nights. I found this extremely dissatisfying. Details: I asked them on Thursday if I checked out Sunday instead of the following Tuesday, how many points would I be refunded. It took calls to corporate to just get an answer, and the answer came back Friday that I would only get about one-third of the total they had charged for those two nights! That is like having paid $100/night in advance, and with 3 days advance cancellation notice, being offered only $33/night refund. BEWARE!

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We try to stay at a Hampton Inn whenever possible. We have always had good experience with the staff, clean hotel rooms and bathroom and very comfortable bed. The full service breakfast is very good, too.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I chose HI because I frequently stay with this brand during business trips. This stay was part of a vacation and it was good as always. Staff was good, room was clean, breakfast was very nice. Bed may be softer than some life, but I'm OK with it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Stayed here over night on the way to Boulder. Good location off of freeway, we arrived late & check in was quick & easy. Usual comfortable bed & good complimentary breakfast. I try to always choose Hampton because I never have to worry about a quality experience in a good location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Great experience but the bed was too soft for my taste. Staff was great and we enjoyed the amenities and the location. We invited family to join us for a swim and glad the staff was accommodating of our family gathering on-site. Thank you Hampton Cheyenne! :)

Date of stay: August 2018