All reviews window seat continental breakfast room was clean donuts nice place to stay waffle maker one night stay comfortable stay fridge and microwave frontier days desk clerk west interstate train
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Very pleased with overall experience here. Super clean room, great breakfast selection of cereals, muffins, pound cake, juices, waffle maker and sausage patties, plus fresh fruit. Love Wyndam standards.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChyMicro, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

WE APPRECIATE YOU MORE!!!! Thank you for you positive energy and committment to the Wyndham Brand. We are only going to get better and better. Cant wait to see you again! THANK YOU!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The hotel was comfortable and clean, but I did not like the fact that the maid started banging on traveler's doors around 8:30 am to see if they were inside or gone! Check out time is 11 am, and no one should be disturbed prior to that time! I did not sleep all night, and around 8:30 am heard the maid knocking and yelling out down the hall. I thought that was odd, so early. And then, I fell asleep about 9 am, until at 9:20 am the maid started knocking on my door, and yelling out. Luckily I was not in the shower. She would have walked in on me. When I complained, the hotel staff at the front desk made excuses and sided with the maid, and did not care at all about what transpired.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Overall, this was a good place to stay and I will stay there again. The property is up to date and well kept, the rooms are practical and functional. The beds are decent and the place is clean. The service was wonderful and breakfast was out on time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We drove around Cheyenne trying to find an affordable hotel. Drive past Microtel and from the outside, it was updated and clean. Walked in and was greeted very nicely and worker was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean but very outdated and orange.. I then looked around at the neighboring buildings and kind of freaked out. It was in a rather run down part of town. The breakfast was pretty slim.. was expecting more choices but that was not the case, plus the floor was very sticky. We now have a “safe” word for our family, if we notice something sketchy when checking in, we have to say Cheyenne, and we won’t stay there...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We like Microtels. Not this one.Among other problems, we could not connect to the internet, even with best efforts of the provider. A problem the front desk told us was ongoing. Management could not be contacted and had done nothing to solve the problem for some time, according to the harassed staff.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business