All reviews slept really well long weekend attractive lobby moved slowly front desk usb ports exercise area free shuttle service plenty of free parking rooms are modern nice bathroom close proximity train tracks slept great decent breakfast nicest hotel beautiful hotel
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Very modern hotel, all the usual amenities and very nice bathroom with a large lighted mirror and walk in shower. Hotel offers a free shuttle service to local areas should you need it. Good breakfast. Staff friendly and helpful. Good location to access the Interstate.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t find a hotel in Laramie, WY for the college game so chose to drive to Cheyenne after the late game. We came in early and they let us check in early. The room was two doubles, had a desk and a nice bathroom. We were on the first floor and was able to come and go out the door by our room. It was great so we didn’t disturb anyone. The bathroom counter was big so we could put all our stuff out and not be crowded. The shower was nice. The water pressure was great and it had a high self so our shower items didn’t get wet.

The next morning we had a great hot breakfast with a lot of variety that was fresh. The WiFi was very good so I could do my homework on my computer!

Would stay here again. They were very good and they have a nice pool and workout room!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Renee is absolutely incredible, i am staying here in regards of business for Walmart and this has been a very good experience. She is always on point with the customer service and not only that but she goes up and above for each, and EVERY. Individual walking through this door, overall i haven’t had a better experience!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

So me and a bunch of my friends are here for training for the month of September. We are staying at the Fairfield inn and suites hotel and let me tell you it's been fun. The staff is great and so are the amenities. One person that stands out is Renee from the front counter. Shes always engaging me and my friends and always greets us with a smile. She has been very helpful in her knowledge of what is fun to do on our off time and has had excellent suggestions when it comes to the food around here. I will definitely come again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this hotel. It was very clean, very modern, and the staff was amazing. Renee at the front desk was super helpful and picked an amazing restaurant for us! The breakfast the next morning was outstanding and fresh and the lady working there (I wish I could remember her name) was extremely sweet! Kudos to them!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business