All reviews real china cookie hour room was clean front desk hotel booking motorcycle ride make your own waffles average stay better than average cookies aaa discount the breakfast area next morning nice property first floor silverware motel
Reviewed 16 August 2018

The hotel looks to be old but best I could tell it was taken care of. I checked in late & left pretty early so I don't know much but the bed was comfortable & breakfast was good. The door had an opening issue but if ya put a little twist to the handle when pushing it in it worked. I was tired & I slept good & left rested. The staff were very nice to me.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The quality was what I expect with Quality Inns. The room was clean, everything worked, and the breakfast was better than average. But it was overpriced at $151, as it’s still just a budget hotel. I would stay again if traveling in Cheyenne, though I would look for a discount.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018

June 25, my family and I stayed in the Quality Inn in Cheyenne, Wy. We paid $152 to stay in a one bed room (which was 60 degrees and had NO towels). I tried calling the front desk for several minutes before finally going down stairs when I couldn’t get anyone to answer. There, the desk attendant told me he’d bring us towels. An hour later, around 1 am, my husband called the front desk again to inquire the whereabouts of our towels as we wanted to shower and go to bed. We were then informed the towels were locked in the laundry room and not accessible until the next day when the cleaning ladies arrived. So, after 16 hours on the road, we had to go to bed nasty and without a shower. For the price paid, that’s ridiculous.

Secondly and WAY more importantly than the lack of towels, my husband and I woke to SEVERAL bed bug bites. They were numerous little bites Tuesday morning, growing puss filled sores on Wednesday, and by Thursday, open bloody sores. It’s disgusting. Thankfully, I put my baby to bed in his own pack and play so he managed to escape any bedbug bites. We reported it to the health department in Cheyenne. For an entire week, I attempted to contact a manager at the hotel to discuss the bug issue. Friday, June 29, I was able to speak to the front desk manager to inform him of the issue as well as to inform him that we'd reported it to the health dept. He told me to send an email with pics of the bug bites, said he'd look into the issue and return my call immediately. July 2, I called them again as I had not received a call back. Of course, again I was unable to speak to the manager and left ANOTHER message. I then received an email from the general manager Jacquie Cooper which stated, "I hired a professional to come check room 225 and the rooms beside it and across the hall. He found that there are no bed bugs in the hotel. I'm sorry for your unfortunate stings or mosquito bites but our hotel is bug free." Either their "professional" needs to find a new job or they had it quickly cleaned before the health dept showed up. The manager's lack of integrity (as we DID get them there) and lack of concern for her customers is yet another issue with this hotel. Attached are a few pics of the "unfortunate stings or mosquito bites" that my husband received.

Room tip: don't choose ANY room here....go to the next hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lmhartman815
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We booked via Choice program and saved a bundle making this room an extremely good value that was much lower than any other hotel booking options. Breakfast was a slight disappointment because it was to start at 6 am. We arrived at 6:30 downstairs and the place was wiped out. Ended up having to wait while they tried to recover from an obviously a huge crowd right at 6 am (they said road construction crew). That aside, the primary reason to stay was not breakfast but a good nights sleep in a clean and well appointed room with a comfortable bed. In this they were excellent!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
natalie s, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We love to hear all comments so that we can improve consistently. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Jacquie Cooper
General manager

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The outside door had no lock and we had trouble using out key cards to unlock our room. Breakfast was scheduled to start at 5:30 am, but at 6 am there wasn't even any coffee. Finally about 7 am some one started making breakfast but a lot of people had left by then. Very poor management!

Date of stay: May 2018