USD 113
USD 238
USD 209
USD 150
HIExpress.com
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 155
USD 121
Cheyenne Motel(Cheyenne)
USD 77
USD 147
USD 94
All reviewsreal chinacookie hourroom was cleanfront deskhotel bookingtravel centermake your own wafflesaverage stayaaa discountthe breakfast areanext morningnice propertynice place to stayfirst floorsilverwaremotelfreeway
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We recently stayed at the Cheyenne, Wy., Quality Inn and were very, very pleased with the experience. The girls at the front desk were most helpful and fun, even helping from my car into the hotel (without being asked) when the snow was coming down fast and furious that night. They even put warm cookies on a plate in our room while we were gone! The breakfast is more than adequate with the attendant asking us if there was anything more she could do. The weather outside was frightful, but the company at the hotel made our experience worth while, although it would have been much nicer if it hadn't been in a blizzard!

Room Tip: We needed a handicap facility which was the reason we chose this hotel. It was a great bathroom, well equipped for our mobility issues.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Very dirty halls, the security lock on the room door was loose, the smoke detector was missing. We phoned the front desk and were told that maintenance would fix it in the morning. The bed was very soft and uncomfortable, the carpet was updated but the two upholstered chairs were very dirty, we asked for a wake up call and did not get it. Very noisy air conditioner. Not a relaxing stay and did not get much sleep.

Room Tip: Check your room before checking in!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank toluce
Reviewed 12 October 2017

When you enter this hotel, the first impression is a little deceiving. The lobby is small and you don't see the dining area, a comfy sitting area, etc. as in many Choice Hotels. But, they've done an excellent job in taking an older place and giving you all the amenities you'd find in the Choice line. The staff are extremely friendly, capable and efficient. It was obvious that the housekeeping crew took pains to ensure that the rooms were very clean and ready for the next guest. The rooms are nicely furnished with good lighting and a sink/mirror separate from the shower and toilet area, plus an extra-comfy bed. Also, the tub/shower is furnished with an extended shower rod and non-skid surface, important for safety. We found the breakfast area to be very nicely furnished, the food fresh & hot, and the attendant, Justin, was "on the ball" in keeping everything filled and fresh. We were quite impressed with having REAL china plates and metal silverware, which was a nice touch above the paper, Styrofoam and plastic which you normally find in the complimentary breakfasts...it was that extra "we care" touch. The quality and variety of the food items in the breakfast were of the regular high standards of Choice hotels. The hotel also provided a great fitness center with a weight machine, floor mat, exercise bench, elliptical trainer, stationary bike and tread mill. The only thing it lacked was disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer. They also had a computer in the lobby, which at times was slow in responding, but other times whizzed right along. Other than noisy water pipes from folks showering above, we spent a comfortable night and would stay there again. I give them an A rating.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

WE decided to stop in Cheyenne n the way home from yellowstone so I looked for choice hotels on my phone and found the Quality Inn. I was surprised when we pulled up and realized this was previously a Comfort Inn we had stayed at in the past. The check in was quick, but we got to our room and it was dirty - dirty dishes, beds not made, towels on the floor. Went back down and had to wait for clerk to check in someone else, then said our room was dirty. She looked surprised and wanted to know what was dirty and I said it hadn't been cleaned and told her what we saw. We had previously asked for a top floor room but our new room was on first floor right by hallway and ice machine. It did turn out to be okay and not noisy. I went to dry my hair and there was no hair dryer in room. Had to wait again for someone to come to front desk. Told her there was no hair dryer. She did get one and plugged it in to be sure it worked. When I went to use it, yes it worked but only on low. Overall the visit was okay but Choice Hotels need to do some updating. This place is getting run down. WE didn't use the pool. Breakfast was okay, but only one person working and she was not able to keep items stocked up. She was very pleasant and got things when asked - not her fault she didn't have any help.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Telephone reservation made on way to Cheyenne. We had small pet, booking agent promised no dog fee. At check in I was again told no pet fee. Checking my credit card on line later, I found a $15 pet fee. Went back to front desk, and I was assured that her "manager" would get this removed. Still there the following morning so again stopped at desk, and was told someone would be right there to help me. Nobody after 5+ minutes so I left and the charge remains! In all fairness the room was fine and breakfast was well above average. I paid $134 or so for a hotel that should perhaps be in the $85 range IMHO. Be wary of this joint.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family