USD 132
USD 119
USD 93
USD 87
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

USD 93
CandlewoodSuites
USD 155
USD 108
USD 75
Priceline
All reviewscourtyard by marriottstarbucks coffeemarriott brandtypical courtyardpaid wifiroom faced the freewaysmall indoor poolone night stayhotel lobbykids enjoyed the poollong driveplenty of parkingbed was very comfortablelarge roomnext morninggreat stopup to date
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is what you would expect from a Courtyard. It is well situated for business and close to many restaurants. The hotel is newer so the rooms are clean and updated. The staff is helpful.
It is easy access to the freeway to good for travelers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was moving out of my apartment and I needed an overnight stay before I left town. I had stayed here previously awhile back. I booked it on TripAdvisor. It was clean, QUIET and inexpensive. Front desk is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are also very nicely appointed. I'd stay here IF I came back to town.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived after a long day of traveling and were surprised at the size of the rooms. We had a double queen room that had plenty of room for a roll away. The front desk agent was very friendly and recommended some restaurants in the area. The hotel and room was very clean and well taken care of.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The suite is nice...good upgrade. Friendly frontdesk. I'm platinum for both Marriott and IHG, Marriott generally blow IHG in both service and rooms overall. Unfortunately, most places my middle of nowhere clients' locations have only IHG brand hotels, otherwise I always choose the Marriott brand over IHG.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

As a hotel guest, I have come to expect friendliness from the front side of the house. This particular stay, the outstanding customer service came from unexpected staff members. Jessica that served our breakfast is outstanding. So sweet and outgoing. Brightened our morning! Tucker, the housekeeper. This hard working position is so under appreciated. Tucker smiled and greeted us with such friendliness. John, I believe he was maintenance or maybe housekeeping but didn't hesitate for a second to wish me a "blessed" day. He was a delight to visit with and certainly is a huge asset to this hotel, as are Jessica and Tucker.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family