All reviewsboard gamesevening snackspizza hutcheese and crackerssausage gravywafflesfresh veggiesranch diplarge lobbyroom was cleanmexican restaurantparking lotmotorcycle tripbreakfast areaexcellent stayplace to staywe've stayed
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Location seem to be a bit hard to find but it had a quite location and was clean the rooms seemed a bit small even for us but we are just staying a night not living there the staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was good and the breakfast was well stocked and taken care of We did have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. I would try and get a room on the second floor the first floors widow are level with the parking lot.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor if you dont want to be eye level with the parking lot
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear beckyk592

I am very happy to hear this was your first time to stay and it all went good. We are a older Motel and our rooms are a little smaller then most. Your next stay we will put you on 2nd floor nice view of the mountains or the river. Hope the rest of your trip was good. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice & friendly front desk attendants. The rooms were super nice for a Super 8. Only thing I noticed negative was I didn't see an elevator. Hotel only has 2 levels but I had heavy luggage & had to pull or drag them up the stairs. Had a nice typical breakfast available in a very clean & neat breakfast nook in the lobby. I would definitely recommend & would stay there again without reservation.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Dear Janet 5

No we do not have a elevator I sure wish we did. Happy to hear that you had a good stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 5 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Reviewed 2 October 2016

First off.....Mary needs a RAISE!!! She was/is SOOOOOOO nice. As soon as I stepped foot into the Super 8 doorway, Mary was already greeting me, with a smile to boot. Even my Pomeranian (Tabitha) loved Mary and my Pom doesn't take to very many people quickly. Mary got me checked in quickly, as we talked and chuckled for a while. Saw Mary again the next morning and AGAIN...she greeted me and asked how my room/night was. I have stayed at a lot of hotels, but NEVER had a front desk clerk be SO nice. Mary LOVES her job and it shows. Okay now for the room: The rooms are spacious and quiet. Refrigerator, microwave, air-conditioner ALL worked great. The bed was AWESOME. Slept like a log, all night. Breakfast was super....plenty of food to get you going for the day. If/when I go through Casper, Wyoming again, I WILL definitely stay at Super 8 Casper West. Thank You Mary for being SO nice. You're a "gem". :-)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Shelly R

So glad to hear that Mary was very helpful and that your dog loved her. We are very pet friendly as a lot of people travel with pets. We look forward to your next visit.