All reviewsboard gamesevening snackspizza hutcheese and crackerssausage gravywafflesfresh veggiesranch diplarge lobbyroom was cleanmexican restaurantparking lotmotorcycle tripbreakfast areaexcellent stayplace to staywe've stayed
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice & friendly front desk attendants. The rooms were super nice for a Super 8. Only thing I noticed negative was I didn't see an elevator. Hotel only has 2 levels but I had heavy luggage & had to pull or drag them up the stairs. Had a nice typical breakfast available in a very clean & neat breakfast nook in the lobby. I would definitely recommend & would stay there again without reservation.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Dear Janet 5

No we do not have a elevator I sure wish we did. Happy to hear that you had a good stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 5 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Reviewed 2 October 2016

First off.....Mary needs a RAISE!!! She was/is SOOOOOOO nice. As soon as I stepped foot into the Super 8 doorway, Mary was already greeting me, with a smile to boot. Even my Pomeranian (Tabitha) loved Mary and my Pom doesn't take to very many people quickly. Mary got me checked in quickly, as we talked and chuckled for a while. Saw Mary again the next morning and AGAIN...she greeted me and asked how my room/night was. I have stayed at a lot of hotels, but NEVER had a front desk clerk be SO nice. Mary LOVES her job and it shows. Okay now for the room: The rooms are spacious and quiet. Refrigerator, microwave, air-conditioner ALL worked great. The bed was AWESOME. Slept like a log, all night. Breakfast was super....plenty of food to get you going for the day. If/when I go through Casper, Wyoming again, I WILL definitely stay at Super 8 Casper West. Thank You Mary for being SO nice. You're a "gem". :-)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Shelly R

So glad to hear that Mary was very helpful and that your dog loved her. We are very pet friendly as a lot of people travel with pets. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We stayed 9/8. Had chosen this property after reviews, looked like a good value. Older hotel, Rooms well used. Soft bed, Room was small and no closet, only a hanging rack on the wall. Seemed to be clean. Smoking rooms on some levels, so hallways has smokey smell at times. Floor in hall uneven, worn. Breakfast was just the usual toast/cereal/waffle routine. No Elevator at this property. Would give it a 2 1/2, wasn't poor but it was less than average for the price.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Cathy G

I am sorry that we did not met your expectations. We are a older Motel. My owners do put back ever year into the motel. I hope the rest of your trip was good.