All reviewsboard gamesevening snackspizza hutcheese and crackerssausage gravywafflesfresh veggiesranch diplarge lobbyroom was cleanmexican restaurantparking lotmotorcycle tripbreakfast areaexcellent stayplace to staywe've stayed
Reviewed 5 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Reviewed 2 October 2016

First off.....Mary needs a RAISE!!! She was/is SOOOOOOO nice. As soon as I stepped foot into the Super 8 doorway, Mary was already greeting me, with a smile to boot. Even my Pomeranian (Tabitha) loved Mary and my Pom doesn't take to very many people quickly. Mary got me checked in quickly, as we talked and chuckled for a while. Saw Mary again the next morning and AGAIN...she greeted me and asked how my room/night was. I have stayed at a lot of hotels, but NEVER had a front desk clerk be SO nice. Mary LOVES her job and it shows. Okay now for the room: The rooms are spacious and quiet. Refrigerator, microwave, air-conditioner ALL worked great. The bed was AWESOME. Slept like a log, all night. Breakfast was super....plenty of food to get you going for the day. If/when I go through Casper, Wyoming again, I WILL definitely stay at Super 8 Casper West. Thank You Mary for being SO nice. You're a "gem". :-)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Shelly R

So glad to hear that Mary was very helpful and that your dog loved her. We are very pet friendly as a lot of people travel with pets. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We stayed 9/8. Had chosen this property after reviews, looked like a good value. Older hotel, Rooms well used. Soft bed, Room was small and no closet, only a hanging rack on the wall. Seemed to be clean. Smoking rooms on some levels, so hallways has smokey smell at times. Floor in hall uneven, worn. Breakfast was just the usual toast/cereal/waffle routine. No Elevator at this property. Would give it a 2 1/2, wasn't poor but it was less than average for the price.

Dear Cathy G

I am sorry that we did not met your expectations. We are a older Motel. My owners do put back ever year into the motel. I hope the rest of your trip was good.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Reviewed 28 September 2016

This was the very best super 8 we have stayed in. We have traveled to several places in recent months and couldn't have been more pleased with the Casper property.. twila was extremely helpful and pleasant and went out of her way to locate a room on the first floor when we explained that we would have a hard time doing the stairs with our luggage.

Dear 440eleanors

I am very happy to hear that your stay here was a good one. Twila was able to you into the right room. I hope you had a chance to try our evening goodies. We look forward to your next trip.