“Owner refused to honor a Restaurant.Com certificate...”
Review of Lime Leaf

Lime Leaf
Ranked #97 of 180 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 August 2017

...stating that she purchased the restaurant after the date of purchase on the certificate. As we pointed out, the certificate states that it "Does not expire," and we suspect that she is well aware that along with the purchase of the restaurant she also purchased all liabilities connected with that purchase. We left.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

My husband and I had dinner delivered to our hotel last night. We ordered two meals and luckily have a fridge because we will have a couple more meals a piece. The portions were very large. He had the Kung poa Deluxe and I had the Pork Thai. Delivery was quite fast. Both meals were very good! My only hesitation was when I first looked at the meat in my Thai pork . . . the pork was in uniform long strands . . . almost like it was ground and pressed out that way. However, it was delicious. We will order from them again.

1  Thank Jane F
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Lime leaf is our go-to Chinese delivery choice in Casper. Their food is good, it gets here quick and seems fairly reasonable priced. I haven't eating inside the restaurant in a long time. but I remember liking the atmosphere.

1  Thank Malissa G
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Last two times we have ordered to-go our garnishments for Pho have been less then desirable with old soggy bean sprouts, sad wilted basil, and very small portions of everything else. The last order wasn't even Pho broth, was just flavored chicken broth. At least they could have informed us they were out of Pho broth. Also, they did not follow instruction on the multiple times we've submitted our order online. We've also been missing at least one item with each order. When we call to ask about these issues, no one answers the phone. Sad to see this restaurant go downhill since they used to be very good. On a positive note, we LOVE their online ordering system. Makes ordering a million times easier then Dominos or any other online ordering.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Had steamed dumplings and Szechuan beef for dinner and it was quite good. The ambience is a little lacking, but service was prompt and attentive. They have beer and wine, but I opted for a Vietnamese coffee. They have Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese on the menu...not sure which would be the specialty, but I would certainly be willing to try them all to find out.

Been to Lime Leaf? Share your experiences!