“Proof Quality Lately”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Last two times we have ordered to-go our garnishments for Pho have been less then desirable with old soggy bean sprouts, sad wilted basil, and very small portions of everything else. The last order wasn't even Pho broth, was just flavored chicken broth. At least they could have informed us they were out of Pho broth. Also, they did not follow instruction on the multiple times we've submitted our order online. We've also been missing at least one item with each order. When we call to ask about these issues, no one answers the phone. Sad to see this restaurant go downhill since they used to be very good. On a positive note, we LOVE their online ordering system. Makes ordering a million times easier then Dominos or any other online ordering.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Had steamed dumplings and Szechuan beef for dinner and it was quite good. The ambience is a little lacking, but service was prompt and attentive. They have beer and wine, but I opted for a Vietnamese coffee. They have Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese on the menu...not sure which would be the specialty, but I would certainly be willing to try them all to find out.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I had lunch here with 2 co-workers on a Friday afternoon. Service was top notch. Very quick and came back to check on us. We all ordered something different and everyone was very happy with their order. I order Thai and like my food a little spicy. This was PERFECT! It had just the right amount of heat without ruining the flavor. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Love the food. Have only been there for lunch. Good food friendly service. Nice atmosphere. Enjoyed my meal from start to finish. Will definitely recommend it to my friends,

Reviewed 10 September 2016

The quantity is good but if you want quality, then suggest look elsewhere, we had General Tsao Chicken (not bad) and Kung Pao (avoid).

Do compliment them on their service which was very friendly.

Been to Lime Leaf? Share your experiences!