“Very happily surprised”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I had lunch here with 2 co-workers on a Friday afternoon. Service was top notch. Very quick and came back to check on us. We all ordered something different and everyone was very happy with their order. I order Thai and like my food a little spicy. This was PERFECT! It had just the right amount of heat without ruining the flavor. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Love the food. Have only been there for lunch. Good food friendly service. Nice atmosphere. Enjoyed my meal from start to finish. Will definitely recommend it to my friends,

Reviewed 10 September 2016

The quantity is good but if you want quality, then suggest look elsewhere, we had General Tsao Chicken (not bad) and Kung Pao (avoid).

Do compliment them on their service which was very friendly.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place made me smile from the parking lot on in. It was not the normal fare that I had gotten use to expecting in WY. It was delicious, different, and so good.
This is a must if you are looking for delicious digs.

Worth the 1.5 hour drive every single time! Who am I kidding- everything was 1.5 hour drive in WY- but you already know that if you are there. .

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Appetizers of Pan Fried Dumplings and Hot and Sour Soup were great. The fried rice was lacking flavor and the Mushroom Duck was very chewy and tough with a strange after taste. The delivery to the hotel was very quick and very hot as if brought right out from the kitchen. Would eat there again if in the area.....just not the duck.

Been to Lime Leaf? Share your experiences!