USD 126
USD 119
USD 118
USD 102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

USD 98
Courtyard Casper(Casper)
USD 102
USD 111
USD 93
USD 73
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskgreat place to staynice hotelroom was cleanfree breakfastnext morningbusiness centercookiesstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness tripcoffee makerfresh fruithot tubgreat breakfastroad tripeasy accesshgi
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We have stayed at a few Hilton Garden Inns on a cross country trip. They are generally clean, comfortable and quiet. The one in Casper was no exception.

The beds were comfortable. We had a "special rate" that included breakfast ($15 extra) and worth it. We prefer Hilton Garden Inns to others that include breakfast automatically. It is a pet peeve because I hate the buffet set ups in hotels that include a free breakfast.

Children like to go through the food; people are often rude; it can be difficult to get to the food with people who want to push to the front to make sure they get as much as they can get; and it oftentimes is not sanitary.

I would much rather than an extra $15 and get a good breakfast with hot food and in a much more civilized setting. This Hllton Garden Inn provided this service. Very good experience.

1  Thank SkipFL
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2015

Hi Skip!

We loved your review! I have posted it up on our Team Member share board for their pleasure in reading. Pleased to read that your found our guestrooms to be comfortable and quiet.

You absolutely MADE OUR DAY by your honest and defined outlook on our breakfast - I wish all of our guests could be like you! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and THANK YOU for being loyal not only to the Hilton Garden Inn Casper but a thank you to you on behalf of being so loyal to all of Hilton Garden Inn Hotels.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Very nice hotel with attentive staff. I like the central location of this hotel as opposed to the collection of hotels out on the east side of town. This location is convenient to all parts of the city and is just down the hill from the events center. Rooms are nice and the beds are really comfortable (make sure to learn how to adjust to your preference). We had a minor issue with the shower diverter valve as it was not moving enough water to the shower head. I mentioned it to the staff on my way out and they had it fixed when I returned. The restaurant and bar seemed nice but I was not able to try it on this trip. My teenage son ordered room service and loved it. I plan to stay again when in Casper.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank LargeManMike

Hello Denver!

Attending all of the wonderful concerts, shows and conventions at the Event Center makes staying with us an ideal choice as we are located "just down the hill". I was happy to read that your found our guest rooms to be nice and our beds to be comfortable. I extended a thank you to our incredible engineering team for fixing your shower head for you so that it was ready for your return. Thank you for mentioning that our restaurant and bar seemed nice but I was sad to read that you were not able to try it on this trip! We look forward to having you back as a guest again soon - and please make sure this time your experience the wonderful cuisine our restaurant has to offer.

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review on our behalf, we hope to see you and your son again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The Hilton Garden Inn in Casper, Wyoming is very clean and the staff is very professional and accommodating. The bar service was superior and the rooms were very well maintained. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kyle P

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for giving the Hilton Garden Inn Casper 5 stars on your review!
I was pleased to read that you found our hotel to be very clean and the staff very professional and accommodating. The American Bar & Grill is a hidden secret in Casper, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

With all of the hotels to choose from, we thank you for your loyalty in staying with us.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

This hotel was not only wonderful but the restaurant was excellent. The rooms were very clean and large. The employees all went out of their way to make sure you were taken care of. We would love to stay again.

1  Thank Sue C

Hello Sue!

What a great way for our team to start our day by seeing "5 star hotel" as the title of your review!
I was pleased to read that your room was clean and spacious and that our team went out of their way to make sure you had everything you needed during your stay with us.

Our restaurant is a hidden gem in Casper, I am happy your dinner was excellent.
With all of the hotel choices in Casper thank you for choosing to stay with us.
We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Bar overpriced! Requested a mixed drink. Had separate charges for alcohol, tall glass and mix. I would not have paid that much for a drink in NY, LA or Chicago. Find someplace else to drink is you need something. Otherwise met our expectations of a Garden Inn.

Hi Neal,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding our Hotel Bar. I have shared your input with our F&B Director for review and follow up. I was happy to read the rest of your experience with us went well.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.