“Classic!”

The Occidental Saloon
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Take a walk through history and enjoy a perfectly mixed beverage with an inch thick burger and delicious onion rings or french fries.

An option for dinner is the vault or the window. Lol!

1  Thank Eva L

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! Great music, great service, & by far the best steak I’ve ever had! Make sure you check it out!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I could write a book (and many have) about this place, but I'll be short. This is a historic place where you can sit and have a drink where some of the old time gunslingers of the west once did. Cold beer and good food (including my favorite... bar appetizers), friendly people and an incredible atmosphere make this place amazing. I've been in a dozen times or so and had a great time every time. Live entertainment on occasion is always top notch also. If you see me (the good looking bald guy) at the bar with a friend, or with my boys at a table, come over and say hi!

1  Thank Joe C
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We went into the bar on a Sunday night and had the place almost to ourselves! Our waitress, who was absolutely wonderful, recommended the flat iron steak. I had the flat iron steak with noodles and gravy, and my husband enjoyed their ribs, which were so tender, they fell off the bone… Literally! All of it was delicious, and we would absolutely stop here again. I haven’t even mentioned the vastly interesting and wildlife riddled decor!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I went in for a red beer and a look at the decor. It is very old with many photos and animal mounts on the walls. This place is a must when visiting Buffalo whether you drink or not.