“Very casual and river view.”
Review of The Busy Bee Cafe

The Busy Bee Cafe
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We always go here when we are in Buffalo, good prices and good food. It is open for breakfast too and fairly popular. Nice people plus a river view...don't forget to feed the HUGE trout from the bridge.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

French toast was good, as well as the eggs. Didn't take long to get our food, even though it was busy and only one waitress

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a great experience here for breakfast. Our waitress was from Romania and she was a gem! The food and service was great. We would love to come back for breakfast if ever in the area again. :)

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had breakfast I rodered two eggs over medium and potatoes O'Brien with a bisquit. The food was all tasty and prepared as ordered. They broght hot water for my to go cup with my tea. I left a very good tip.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I am reading all the five star reviews. Our experience was horrible. Not sure if they had a bad day or what?? It seams like there are still some bad mixed in with good. Maybe it depends on the day? Cook. Wait staff?? Hopefully they can get more consistent

Been to The Busy Bee Cafe? Share your experiences!