“Breakfast at The Busy Bee”
Review of The Busy Bee Cafe

The Busy Bee Cafe
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a great experience here for breakfast. Our waitress was from Romania and she was a gem! The food and service was great. We would love to come back for breakfast if ever in the area again. :)

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had breakfast I rodered two eggs over medium and potatoes O'Brien with a bisquit. The food was all tasty and prepared as ordered. They broght hot water for my to go cup with my tea. I left a very good tip.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I am reading all the five star reviews. Our experience was horrible. Not sure if they had a bad day or what?? It seams like there are still some bad mixed in with good. Maybe it depends on the day? Cook. Wait staff?? Hopefully they can get more consistent

1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This was our second choice for breakfast only because the first restaurant was full. We were a party of 5 and got the last table. The sole waitress was as efficient as could be expected and kept our coffee cups full. The menu is typical for a Wyoming breakfast. The hash browns, eggs and sausage made for one of the best breakfasts I have had in year. Maybe it was the mountain atmosphere. We tried it the second day and there was a waiting line to get in.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This little find was next to our hotel. Food was good. My husband especially enjoyed his pancakes.
Filled with locals so you know it is good!
Server was stressed with a large area and no help, but efficient. A customer was so kind to pour coffee. Thought that was great!
Glad we stopped!