All reviews front desk stayed here cinnamon rolls morning breakfast overnight stop excellent breakfast room was clean off the highway night's sleep air conditioner great stop small town yogurt great room free breakfast would stay again hie
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Group of friends and I stayed here one night. After checking out our plans didnt pan out so we decided to get another night at Holiday Inn Express. The front desk lady remembered us and got us into a couple of rooms and gave us dinner recommendations. Turned out to be one of the best steaks I ever had! Great staff and a great little town.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Holiday Inn B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear rhalseth0

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express BUFFALO.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 3076249900 or holiday.buffalo@gmail.com.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We were on our way back to Chicago and had reservations at the Hampton but the rooms would not be ready for hours. Took a chance and stopped in at Holiday Inn Express. Rolonda at the front desk was extremely helpful. Not only did she have three rooms for us, she helped us with directions and suggestions for dinner! Overall our stay was a pleasant one.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ntenerelli

Reviewed 1 October 2018

John was a very friendly and helpful member of staff. Comfortable room. I always find the beds very comfortable. Excellent breakfast as usual with a good range of food including hot items. The lights were a bit dodgy but we didn't report them.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie P

Dear Julie

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Upon arrival the woman at the desk said that we were suppose to have arrived a day earlier. We asked if we were going to be charged for that day she said that it was up to the manager. We went up to the room and I pulled out the iPad and gee we were right. My wife took the iPad down stairs and showed her we were right and she wanted to see the original reservation so my wife pulled that up thank goodness for modern technology. She wrote down the information with out even an apology. That night we saw another person at the desk and he didn't even say good evening. They need a lesson on customer service.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hi Gary B,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express and taking the time to share your thoughts. We pride in ensuring the check-in experiences of our guests are seamless, and I'm sorry that didn't happen because of the lapses with our Reception staff's service. I've shared your feedback with management for proper training of the personnel involved to avoid similar situations from happening again in the future.

I hope this incident doesn't stop you from choosing IHG for your future travels.

Best,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with family a party of 12 and had 2 rooms. Great experience hotel was clean and smelled fresh. Rooms were clean and beds and pillows were excellent! Breakfast was a big hit with the kids and adults they had eggs, omlets, sausage, bacon,cereals,bagels,danish,muffins,pancakes, fruit, yogurt and more! The hot tub and pool were great as well! Would recommend and would return!

Trip type: Travelled with family