Open today: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful!

Some friends and I went to Munson’s Winery this weekend, but this was my first time. I thought this... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
Ashley H
via mobile
Great Olive oil and vinaigrettes sold here also.

I always have to go to the Winery when I am in Withee. L love the selection of EVOO and Balsamic... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2018
Sherie L
via mobile

All reviews cute place fruit wines great wine great olive oil evoo vinegars balsamic patio sample appetizers apple
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

We like to serve Wisconsin products at Thanksgiving, and what better than the wine.! After sampling a few that they recommended we came up with 4 that work before during and after the meal. We like their wide selections of vinegars and evoo for salad dressings also. Tried dark chocolate with strawberry and dark chocolate with coconut, like eating a mounds bar and chocolate dipped strawberrys. Better not wait too long they close mid December for winter.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We stopped by for a wine tasting (free) and stayed for appetizers and split a bottle of "Virtue." We sat outside near the pond to drink it. Overall, it was quite a lovely time. They also have olive oil and balsamic samples to try in addition to the wine.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Munson Bridge is one of our favorite places to go in the summer. From musical events, to shopping events, to sitting down with friends and family for some GREAT wine, this place is fabulous. Bring your own lawn chairs, it can get really busy. Sit back, sample their amazing wine and enjoy the fire pits!

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

My wife And I have been going to Munson bridge winery for several years. great atmosphere & owners The wine selection is top notch. They are very well known throughout the Midwest for their wines and weekly entertainment in the summertime.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

You will not only get to sample great fruit wines, but there are cute gifts and great olive oil also available.