All reviewswest towerrecommend hotelgrand avenuewedding receptionhotel restaurantvery nice hotelroom was spaciousking suitefront desk staffpleasant stayfamily reunionhot tubgreat place to stayrapidsatriumaccommodationsmirror
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was large and the furniture was comfortable. The bar was a fun place to spend the evening. Breakfast was delicious. I would go there again. I would love to try the pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katelyn K, Social Media Associate at Hotel Mead & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

All was good nothing to change, look forward to coming back. The food from the restaurant was good although sometimes a little slow being served. Prices were good, parking was plentiful and the rooms were great

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I traveled with a group of families to Central Wisconsin recently. Excellent experience at the Hotel Mead! From check in to check out, the staff was friendly and helpful. Also had the BEST FISH FRY on a Friday evening during Lent! Wow!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience here at the hotel and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I recently stayed at the Hotel Mead & Conference Center while in town on business. When I arrived, I realized I had left my Android USB 110V phone charger at home. I asked the receptionist if they might have one I could use, not thinking they would. The lady looked and found one and gave it to me...told me to return it when I check out. I did, and was greatly appreciative. Most places would simply tell you to go to Walmart and buy one. This saved me time on this trip. Greatly appreciated!
Also, the king suite was very roomy & very clean. Nice big sitting area. Two TVs, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. I have stayed here several times on business, and will definitely be back. Thank you!

Room Tip: King Suite is outstanding
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Katelyn K, Social Media Associate at Hotel Mead & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience here with us, and look forward to see you in the future!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The hotel is within an easy walk to downtown Rapids, which was important as we were going to a party there and didn’t want to drive. The bed was very comfortable and the staff very friendly. However, the hotel is very dated, shower is not great and the food has a high sodium content.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay in one of our guest rooms, and apologize for you experience in the restaurant. These issues will be addressed with our staff. Again, thank you and we hope to see you in the future!