1,178 results
All reviews del bar front desk very nice hotel whirlpool suite free breakfast great place to stay nice stay indoor pool off season noah's ark we've stayed hot tub water park hgi lobby tubs keurig
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Canada and returned a week later. I had made reservations prior to the visits. Staff could not have been any nicer, efficient, and helpful. Keys were waiting for us and very little time to check in. Everything I requested on line was perfectly provided.
Hotel, rooms, and amenities were immaculate. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to everyone while in the Dells.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel was nice. We had some problems checking in, but they comped our breakfast for the next day which I thought was a very good proactive step. My only other complaint was that there was construction or something going on in the room next door at about 8am. The breakfast was better than most buffets because they cooked eggs and things to order, but I'm not sure it would have been worth $12/person if it hadn't been complimentary for us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The hotel is centrally located in the dells. My favorite restaurant in the dells is right next door, the Del Bar, and all of the other major attractions in the Dells. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Bath tub backed up. Ceiling keaking water into in from roof. Keurig didn’t work. Told staff twice. Basically grilled me about opening stopper and filling Keurig with water. Ridiculous. I left without any resolution.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 835dimitrat
Ricardo C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us and I'm sorry you weren't satisfied with your stay.

I'm very sorry about the bath tub not draining properly, but from my understanding maintenance was able to fix that right away. After reading this I immediately went to the room you were in with our chief engineer and can verify that there are no leaks in that room or any of our rooms for that matter. I'm assuming you had some built up condensation which caused water to drip down from our vents after a hot shower. The Keurig in room is also working correctly. They can be a little tricky for first time users but I would just verify that you're following the steps posted on the Keurig.

If there's any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me using the email below. I would also love to offer points on your account for the inconvenience of having a slow draining bathtub.

Warm Regards,

Ricardo Contreras
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ricardo.Contreras@Hilton.com

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This place is the standard Garden Inn, with a few things that were nice and a couple things that were not so nice. The nice is that it doesn't look like a typical Garden Inn as they want to have a bit of a rustic look to match the cheesiness of the rest of the area. Many rooms have balconies, and that's great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were typical Garden Inn, large and clean. Maybe it was off season, but the room was also pretty inexpensive.

The not so nice includes the fact that the breakfast buffet is not a buffet. You have to order, and there is no buffet. What made it worse was that there was only one server working when the place was full. I was in a hurry and went up to the counter to order. I saw the order sitting there when it was done, and then went up to get it. I assume this is because this is a high tourist area and they would go through more food than they want to if it was sitting on a buffet. As a business traveler though, I wanted and needed it quickly.

The other bad was that their evening cookies were hard and cold instead of warm and chewy. I can live with it, but wish the cookies were fresher. Either way, neither of this was worth taking off a star.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business