See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Every Year myself and some friends go to the dells to hit up the bars. This hotel is right downtown, so you are walking distance to all the bars. The owners were very nice. Now the rooms are just pretty much two beds and a TV. There is nothing special in the rooms. They are clean and do not smell. Its not a bad place if you just need to stay and crash for the night.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Just felt dirty to me. Drunks from the second floor outside my room at 3 in the morning being very loud. In the morning a complete mess outside our door. The motel only takes cash and when I tried to make a reservation they said they don't take reservations it was on a first come basis. If you can stay at the River Road next door it is the Taj Mahal compared to this dump and the owners are awesome.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I see from other reviews this place has a history of over booking. When I booked my room I told them I would not arrive till 8 pm. When I arrived at 7 pm they had already given my room away. Then the threated to call the cops on me for trust passing if I did not leave . To make it worse they Started cussing at me for not being more understanding. Wow I was In shock. I would rather sleep in my car than give this place one dime

Room Tip: I have stayed at the finch motel next door with good service
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank RBM190
Reviewed 13 May 2015

We stayed with the hotel April 17 thru the 19,2015 and had a wonderful stay. The owner and the women who helps keep the rooms clean "Dorothy" were truly accommodating. We have just booked another stay from May 17 thru May 22. Clean, whirlpool room with access to the internet and cable and a DVD/CD player and shuttle bus to the
HO CHUCK CASINO. The Dells are always changing and always a challenge.
S.Cintron Waukesha, Wi

Room Tip: This was a truly exceptional motel.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2014

We were able to get a very nice room on Labor Day weekend for a great price. The room and hotel grounds were very clean. We booked our room through Jerry, he was very nice and had us laughing every time we ran into him. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014