See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Clean and exactly what I thought I was renting. Could use another bath house. Crowded, but not unpleasant. Close to parks. I would stay here again. I would not go to the amusement parks ever again. Linens were included.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for the feedback and so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to your next visit and hope it is soon! Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The room was surprisingly really nice. I had my doubts due to the cheaper prices, however found the overall stay within the room to be very convenient. My friends and I had gotten the double queen room and found it to be very spacey and comfortable. Beds are clean and the bathroom is clean. We were doubtful on housekeeping services, however were always surprised with fresh towels and other stuff when we got back from the attractions. The best part is that they give you a huge view of the outside with this sliding door window which you can cover with huge drapes that go over them. The room's design was very well and went with the theme of the water park. The painting of Poseidon was a nice touch. There are so many restaurants and even a mini mart right next to the place as well. We ended up walking over next door to get a taste of the nightlife around.There are many locations where they could place you (building wise), and we ended up at the one next to the Pizza Pub. Try to aim for getting a 2nd floor room, the view is nicer. Overall, great for saving money and also having a great place to relax after an eventful day at the water park!

Room Tip: Get 2nd Floor!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

We appreciate the positive feedback and so happy to hear you enjoyed you stay with us. I hope you are able to come stay with us again soon! Thank you again for the great review.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel /"resort" room is a "poorly remodeled/" motel room at best.

"All inclusive" is used loosely to describe the hardest place in the park to find food and the lines were 100+ people at all times separated by pizza, hot dogs, and sodas. My poor kids were dehydrated and fading by this time so we were forced to pay the theme park prices for food and drinks. The overpriced pizza could not be made in a manner ed
ible to me due to language barrier so I personally had to starve until dinner.

The ride waits weren't too bad on July 4 but the next day- it took hours to get down tube rides that had lines of less than 20 people. I waited all day to catch the coasters at the perfect times but they were closed then.

Fireworks but awesome but times were vague they listed them as starting at 7 but we saw nothing until 9 pm and as we drove back to our motel bc the park closed we missed most of them . Had we known we would have been in place in time bc that's why we came!

Overall I think this place has lots of potential to be fun but needs a lot of work!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank M K
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you for the feedback and do apologize for any issues you endured. We will do our best to improve in those areas to make a more enjoyable experience possible for everyone.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

My 2 kids, 2 nieces and mom stayed two nights July 1-3 2018 in two rooms in building 21. We’ve visited the dells for 40 years and know the properties very well. As my kids are all teens we thought the Mt Olympus deal with water & amusement parks included would be a fun time. Here is what we encountered:

The Bad & Ugly
-Our building was over 2 miles from the water & amusement park. Not walking distance.
-Rooms are in over 30 different old & outdated motel buildings Mt Olympus bought.
-Seriously the most bare minimum hotel experience I’ve had (no dressers, tiny hand-sized bath towels, headboard painted on wall, very weird smells, loud kids running down halls, no physical hotel representative on site, dim lighting, sticky floors, broken outlets, small tv)
-$10 to rent a locker/day @ water park
-“Free food all day” was an 1.5 hr wait (kids were MAD!), no bottled water, small soda in cups, all fattening, diabetes-inducing diet
-waterpark had no exclusive times for hotel guests, so lines are always very long :-(
-indoor water park smells like urine and feces!
-complicated layout of buildings, water park, and water park parking
-9 foot wave pool was dangerously unsupervised.
-my son got a splinter on his foot from the ladder to a water slide

The good things preventing me from giving a one star review:
-rooms were large and each person got their own bed
-plenty of parking
-relatively quick check in
-kids liked wave pool (kids liked the danger, but mom didn’t!)
-small fridge and microwave in each room
-relatively cheap compared to other Dells properties (you definitely get what you pay for!)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet R
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for the feedback and do apologize for any issues you endured while staying with us. I would like the chance to make this better for you if possible, so please feel free to contact myself at your convenience - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The room was great for our family and for the time that we spent there!! It was clean but could have used some updates here and there! Overall nice! The building was located close to many thing! We were only a few minutes away from the waterpark and the other activities that are offered!!!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Britt G
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us, we look forward to your next visit!