See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival, it took about an hour to check in at the main lobby. We were then sent about a mile away to our Mt. Olympus Village. Because we weren't directed to an entrance door and were only given a room number on the 2nd floor, I went to the main lobby for clarification. To my surprise there was no front desk, no hotel map, no security, nobody to assist. There were about 5 additional families seeking directions to their room as well. We eventually found our room which was clean. There was no inside room security lock which is important to mention. At 11:45 pm the fire alarm went off for 5 minutes which was very frightening. I called the emergency number which was directed to the main check in lobby. They couldn't give me any information regarding the alarm, not even wether or not it was safe to enter the building. Other guests said the fire alarms are frequently pulled by kids. This would make sense as there was NO PRESENCE of Mt. Olympus staff anywhere other than a young crew of housekeepers at 10:30am.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

When I booked our rooms online I was not aware that the villages were not located at the main resort/waterpark until recieving the confirmation email. When I called to change the reservation, I was told I had to decided quickily what I wanted to do, because if it is within 72 hours they charge your credit card for the full deposit. I decided just to cancel instead and was still charged a $30 processing fee. It is not a very friendly or flexible reservation system and the website does not clearlly tell you where the villages are located. I will be staying at a local motel instead and visiting Noah's Ark with my family.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Justin M
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I was extremely disappointed in staying at Mt. Olympus Village. We were there May 20, 2017. They had a "Automation Car Show" in town this weekend. It was awful! People cruising up and down the main road. Young and Old people drinking alcohol along both sides of the main street. Loud, rude, people staying at Mt. Olympus Villages.

Our room had broken glass on one of the beds that was by the window. Glass was on the floor and in the heating unit. We had to call for someone to sweep the floor and change the bed. There were cobwebs in the bathroom, and mold in the corner above the small fridge in the room.

The manager at the front desk had no idea we had found broken glass in the room. No one mentioned it to her. She gave us half of our deposit back.
I don't know if we will ever return the motel was very low quality and not what we expected. This vacation was to celebrate my granddaughter's 10th birthday. I traveled over 2,000 miles for a disappointing weekend at the Dells. We could have gone to six flags instead and had a better time and better quality of hotel accommodation. The food is over priced and poor service at McDonald in town. Go somewhere else to grab a quick bit to eat. 20 yr old TV and remote didn't work.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2017

After reading reviews on Tripadvisor for the Mt. Olympus Villages we were very skeptical. We read reviews before we go anywhere and generally base our decisions on these reviews. I am so glad that I did not base our decision to stay at Mt. Olympus on the bad reviews. We LOVED our room and have ZERO complaints about the accomodations at the Villages. Now, granted there are like 30 "Village buildings", so I can't write a review about all of them, but can tell you how wonderful the building we stayed in was. We stayed in Building 29, which was the only one with a pool. Our youngest son has cerebral palsy and uses a walker, so we booked a handicap accessible room. It was VERY nice! The bathroom was nice and updated and was very spacious! The room was clean and the beds very comfortable! My sister and her family stayed in a different building because they had a "themed" room and she said the beds were comfortable, but the room wasn't as updated as ours and the bathroom quite small. We got a phenomenal deal though and for the price it exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mwalsh5576
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I've lived and worked in the dells for a couple of years and have loved the area all of my life.
Mt. Olympus has slowly started taking over all of the hotels without expanding the water slides and indoor activities. This made the fun stuff way over crowded and not enjoyable. We stayed at Mt. Olympus for our mini-honeymoon. Got stuck in the Santorini village.
This village is super far away. The walls were paper thin, could hear the kids next door screaming all night long.
As a 26 year old man that is in decent shape, I woke up with the worst back cramps. My wife had the same issue as well after just the first night. We stayed there for 3 nights. The beds are equivalent to, if not worse than, a pull out mattress.

There was never anyone at the front desk. We ran out of soap and had to track down a maid. Couldn't get a wine bottle opener either as there wasn't working personal around.

Let me mention that the hot tub and pool were down for maintenance the WHOLE time we were there. This was a pain as we wanted a quieter mood for the hot tub rather than the overcrowded resort.

Another thing that they state on their advertisements is that you can "Stay and Play for FREE,” yet there was a $25 charge for each day that we stayed as a resort fee....... Kind of defeats the purpose, especially when you don't even plan on using the resort that much but rather see the nature portion of the dells. (That I do highly recommend!)

The Wi-Fi was a joke. Couldn't get any cell service inside the building therefore we had to rely on the Wi-Fi which was just as usefully and fast as a dial-up modem. (I have Verizon)

There are way better places to stay and things to do in the dells than waste your time here. Nick Laskaris has gotten out of control with the amenities and has really killed the buzz and fun with Mt. Olympus. It's a shame.

As someone who used to be a local, I would not recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple