2,297 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Literally just got back last night and did the all inclusive deal.. I don't know where to start .. the check in was ok although there was a language difference she did her best. Our room wasn't ready so we decided to swim while it was being "cleaned". The lines for slides were crazy some guards forgot what they were doing and spaced out or got carried away with conversations. The line for the food was even more CRAZY!! The method the workers had, made things even slower! You would walk up and they asked you what you wanted and then put it together. It's all pre made food. Hot dogs, pizza, meatless spaghetti, and brats. Things would have been quicker say if they just put it all together and have ppl walk up and grab which food they wanted. That's an opinion/suggestion and a serious one coming from someone who has worked in a restaurant kitchen before with experience cooking and serving very large groups. After they closed at 5 it was still very nice and hot out the nicest day Our whole stay ( we stayed 2 night 3 days) so we leave and traffic was bad everyone leaving at once. Our room was nowhere near where we thought we were located several miles away by the burger king. The room was ok it looked remodeled. Our microwave was on top a mini fridge and when I went to pull it open it literally came flying off the fridge falling towards my feet. There was literally no staff or security there. Some folks parked their cars the long way and created a area so they can grill an hangout. Great idea and all but they took up 5-6 parking spaces in the main lot . the next day I went to use the dryer as our towels and suits were still wet of course it took my money and didn't work. So I called the front desk and told her what happened she told me come to the front and we will refund you. So I walked to the front and there was nothing but contractors working so I continued to look around for a front desk and keep walking to every door and finally realizing theres no staff no front desk I call back she then says no you need to come to where you checked in for your refund. I wasn't going to drive 5 miles for a 1.50 she told maintenance was coming waited 2 hrs. maintenance didn't show so we left with our wet towels .

4  Thank Kevin S
MT O, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. I do apologize for any issues you endured during your stay in Mt Olympus. And I do appreciated your suggestion. I will make sure to address this matter to our head managers to avoid any further complications. I would like to make this better for you if possible, please feel free to contact myself at your convenience in - customerservice@mtolympuspark.com.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Room is disgusting. Food is disgusting and an hour wait in a hot, muggy line. I am staying here for my first night (still have 2 to go) and it's 11 p.m. and it sounds like a kid party outside my room. Been woken up multiple times. TV channels stopped working. I saved for years for this trip to bring my kid and am so disappointed I could cry. Going to demand something happen in the morning.

3  Thank Cassandra W

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention and i do apologize for any inconveniences you encountered. I would like a chance to make this better for you if possible. Please feel free to contact me in - customerservice@mtolympuspark.com

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Beware!!! We stayed in building 31 which was across the street from the resort. Had the fire alarm go off twice on Friday night. Was told that someone pulled the alarm on third floor. Once at 10 and the other time at midnight. Only had their security that night there. The second time I called on my phone to the resort that I demanded answers. Was told they were going to increase security on each floor. There is no security cameras on the floors of this hotel. Was told they would be there all weekend. On Sunday morning around 7 went off again. Discover no security was there called the police department and shortly after 4 cars arrived before their security car with an employee which I don’t think was in security because she was not in uniform saying that it was a probably a hoax again. Made me furious that they don’t take our safety first a priority and just assumed. Notice they bought a lot of the hotels on the strip that is not attached to the resort. If you stay there have the Lake Delton police department phone number on speed dial on your phone don’t rely on the resort. Also for the food line only have two employees working each line. One line hot dogs the other spaghetti and pizza. If they would would increase the staff the lines would go faster. The lazy river is more like speed race river allowing the kids to speed and push thru their way causing at times a pile up causing safety concerns.

3  Thank dianeD5018UQ
MT O, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your feedback. I do apologize for any inconveniences you encountered. I will make sure to address the items you mentioned to our head managers to avoid any further complications. I would like to make this better for you if possible, please feel free to contact myself in - customerservice@mtolympuspak.com.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Well im an 12 year old girl and seeing as his place is for children i absolutely enjoyed the stay i looked forward to our trip every summer,the hotel, rooms were also pretty the only advice i would give you is not to get a resort room hotel rome is way better because with the resorts you have to walk ALOT to get to where you want to be and its also kind of confusing. Thats the only mistake my family has made. So if you have kids they will enjoy every bit of it maybe not the adults but the kids will there are lots of rides for kids ALL ages so most of the people writing the reveiws are adults so if you want your kids to enjoy it they will be pleased.<3

Room Tip: Hotel rome because its close to all the parks
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank smohamed4243
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for the positive review and very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you are able to come visit us again soon and have some more great times in our parks. Thank you again!

Justin Schaetzka
Customer Service Manager
Mt. Olympus Resorts

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My terrible experience started at check in, we got there about 11:30 am and I was told my room wasn’t ready yet but I was given room keys and was told “we will send a text message when your room is ready.” We went to the water park which the indoor park was over capacity it smelled of poop. Finally at 4:30pm I had to go back to the desk to get my room since I never got my message. We got to our room which you could tell hadn’t been cleaned, there were dead bugs, food and other things I couldn’t distinguish what it was on the floor I couldn’t let my 7 month old be on the floor to play. I didn’t even want to walk on the floor without shoes on. Our bathroom door didn’t lock. We had no idea that our room was a distance from the water park and either had to drive or walk with three young kids. Security is definitely not top priority as there were people smoking pot outside our room frequently. Don’t even get me started on “all inclusive” that is a total joke! You have to have everyone in line to get your food so standing in an hour long line with 2 toddlers who are hungry and cranky was awful. Not to mention you are following the rules by standing in line when other people are saving spots so others can enjoy the water park and then will come and butt into line making the wait even longer. What people are allowed to wear there at a family park shocked me, I saw and my kids saw way more body parts then we should have. Bathrooms At the park were awful many of them had poop smeared on walls, toilets clogged and very unclean. The only positive I have to say is there are lots of things to do in the outside water park and theme park and lines weren’t bad but it was a cold and rainy weekend.

4  Thank Treetop18
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

I do apologize for any inconveniences you endured during your stay with us and would like the chance to make this better for you, so please feel free to contact myself at your convenience - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com and I would be more than happy to assist where I can.

Justin Schaetzka